17: New Home

New books out!

The hole house disappeared and Horror was way out of breath. I love looked at the surrounding the house was in. A forest. The forest had so many different kinds of tree's, it was unbelievable. I looked at Horror and he was about to fall asleep. He smiled at me and held his arms out to come to him. I walked over and sat next to him but he lifted me and put me on his lap, nuzzling into me. A faint blush crept to my cheeks. "Alright, easy there." I smiled as his nuzzle became more pushy. He chuckled. "But what's the fun in that?" Horror asked, a smirk on his face. "Nothing, so take it easy before I slap you." I growled. He let out another chuckle as he held me tighter. I sighed out of irritation. Next thing I know I hear soft snores behind me. I look at Horror who nuzzled me again, still asleep. Great... I'm trapped. I thought to myself. Sans appeared, started chuckling, trying not to wake up Horror. "Haha very funny." I crossed my arms stubbornly. Sans chuckle turned into a laugh. I huffed defeated. Eventually Sans calmed down and sat down, out of breath. "I think I actually cried." Sans stated. I ignored his little comment and looked at Horror. He looked so peaceful in his sleep, but with the hole in his head and all, it looked creepy. Why am I so attracted to creepy things? I asked myself. "So.... what's his plan?" Sans asked, changing the subject. "I don't know... he just fell asleep." I shrugged. "With you in his arms? Hmm... I would have thought he would have told you." Sans practically mumbled to himself. I carefully, and easily got out of Horror's arms, walking to the door. "Were are you going?" Sans asked. "To look around. It's not much of a home if I don't know the area now is it?" I answered walking out. I wandered around, exploring every inch of the place. After maybe an hour of walking, I start to hear whimpering. I stop instantly as I hear another whimper. I start heading towards the whimpering. I stop once I thought I lost it. So I listened and waited. Another whimper, I head to my left and find a small wolf pup, surrounded by a bunch of giant wolves. The wolf pup seems me, runs to me, and hides behind me. The wolves growl and sneer. So I pick up the little pup and send a cold glare their way. They start to attack but I quickly dodge and teleport home. Horror was now awake and he seemed panicked. "Hey! I found this poor wolf pup in the woods surrounded by a bunch of ready to kill wolves." I smiled as I tried to put the pup down, but instead it crawled onto my shoulder and wouldn't let go of me. I shake my head and set him down, getting up before it could climb on me.

(I'm sorry that this chapter is really short, but I have run over it of idea's. If you guys didn't mind giving me some that would be greatfull! Leave comments here for idea's, otherwise, it might be a while until I get an idea. Love you all! Bia!)

-JaylynNathan

Words: 557