Another one!

Sorry guys! I haven't updated them for a while now. But I was reading some echotale books and I'm thinking on making one. What do you guys think? Echotale? Sans X neko reader, or Sans X Frisk? I personally like the Sans X Neko Reader better but I would LOVE to have your opinion too!!! AAANNNDD!!! I was looking at the views! HOOLLLY COW! Seriously! 10.7K VIEWS!!! 204 LIKES!!!! And 289 COMMENTS!!!

You guys are the ABLOLUTE BEST!!!!! Thankyou guys so much it makes me happy how many people love my stories! Please tell me what you think of the Echotale book

You guys are the ABLOLUTE BEST!!!!! Thankyou guys so much it makes me happy how many people love my stories! Please tell me what you think of the Echotale book. I'm going to make a Echotale X Neko Reader, you guys decide weather you want a Echotale X Frisk book. And if you guys would like to make the cover, send it to me. I would love to see your idea's! And love to see what you have in mind for the story. If you would like to change the cover I use for Sans X Neko Reader please send it to me and I might change it! I love you all so much! The Sans X Frisk would be all for you! You can tell me what you would like to happen in he book and I will try and get it in! So with that being said... or wrote, I love you all and have a good day! Love you all!

Jaylyn Nathan!