6: SANS!!!

Y/n = Your Name.
L/n = Last Name.
M/n = Middle Name.
F/c = Favorite Color.
S/c = Soul Color.
S/f/c = Second Favorite Color.
F/f = Favorite Food

Dream:
It was dark, there wasn't much light. I could see a little, but the only thing I saw was a huge tree? It was a blossom tree to be exact. "Y/n? Is that you? Did I finally do it?" A voice asked. The voice came from the tree. I slowly walked towards the tree full of cation. "OH! Good! It worked!" The voice ranged. I turned towards the voice more as a small figure appeared in the darkness.. "Who are you?" I asked. "How do you know my name?" I asked again. "And most importantly where am I?" I asked once again. "This is a dream, you are in... well... a dream. But this is true, I need to warn you." She said. "Can I see you?" I asked. "No, I am better off unseen. But, be careful." The figure spoke softly. "Of what?" I asked. "Just be careful." It repeated. The figure started to fade and was soon gone. The dark room slowly turned to a bright wight. And I woke up.

Reality:

I wake up slowly as I hear Sans screaming. "Y/N!!! WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!! NOW!!!" Sans yelled. I sat up and tried to balance myself. But before long I was pulled to stand up. I was dragged out of the house and into the cold snow. "About time!" A small child voice chuckled in pure evil. I was pulled behind Sans as I turn around. I have finally got used to the light and regained my balance. There was a small girl infront of me, or, us. Papyrus was next to Sans and, Sans was in a battling position? What? "What's going on?" I asked. "Oh! A new friend! How fun!" The figure squealed. That's when I realized a new form of light was here. I looked towards it and I see... the house!! It was on fire!!! "WHAT HAPPENED!!?" I exclaimed as I looked at the burning home. "I started it! Isn't it beautiful? Such a nice warmth and glow." The figure giggled. I turned to her, hurt and anger in my eyes. "Who. Are. You?" I growled. "No need to be angry! Just thought you guys could use a new design!" The child guggled again. "WHO ARE YOU!!!" I screamed. "I'm Betty!" She smiled. I stood there trying to keep my anger in control. "You look tense, and angry." Betty pointed. "Get out of here! While you have the chance!" I evil grin grew on my cheeks. "Oh? And why's that?" Betty smirked. "I'm going to kill you." I mumbled. "What was that?" Betty put a hand to her ear, waiting for me to repeat. "Y/n no. It's nothing. We can live somewhere else." Sans said putting a hand up to stop me. "You think I'm going to let this slide? Heh... your going to have to do more than that to even put the thought in my head." I growled. "Why don't you sing a song to me, for a thanks." Betty giggled. "A song? Heh... I'll give you a song." I grinned. The music picked up and I started. The sword came back into my hand as Sans, Papyrus, and Betty stared at me. I didn't even have to do much. I sang a background chorus and when the words came up it was like I had multiple voices singing with me. I didn't pay attention to it as I glared daggers at Betty.

After my song I quickly swung at her but before I could reach her a blue glow surrounded me as I was pulled back to where I basically was. "LET ME GO!!!" I screamed. "Kid? What's gotten into you?" Sans mumbled as I kept struggling towards her. "LET ME GO!!!" I screamed once again. That's when something black caught my attention and I froze. "Kid?" Sans asked noticing my instant freez. "Uh." I hummed. I started looking around. "Kid what's wrong?" Sans asked. "I... thought I saw something black." I whispered. "Kid, look on you... your wearing black." Sans said pointing to me. "No, it was... something else." I mumbled to myself. "Look at you!? The angel of death? Wow. Never thought I'd run into you!" Betty smirked. I growled at her. "Wait... Angel? Of death? What?" I asked. Sans, Papyrus, and Betty gave me a strange look. "Look on your back kid." Sans instructed. The blue glow faded and I landed on the ground. I hesitantly did what he said. There was a pair of black wings stuck to me.