Chapter 15

I don't know how long I slept again, but by the time I woke up. I could hear someone in the bathroom which alerted me, I stand up and that's when the door of the bathroom opened, Edward comes out with trousers and a shirt.

I look away and sit on the sofa. He comes to the side of the bed near the sofa, his hands fold against each other.

From the corner of my eye, I eye him. Confused a bit as to why he is quiet.

Is he going to let me go?

Maybe he is sorry for what he was about to do.

He should be. He should be sorry because if he hadn't stopped.

A cold shiver runs through my spine and I shake my head, getting out of mt thoughts and focusing on him.

"I'll make you a deal."

My ears perk up. "What?"

"I'll make you a deal. If you agree, I'll let you go."

What he says next has me gasping.

"Have a one-night stand with me."

Again, the silence was all around me.

I blink so many times somehow hoping that he was not in front of me and I had heard him wrong. Long gone was the fear of what happened yesterday because those words hit my body in a way I could not understand.

"No."

I whisper out. "No!" I stand up. "You must be out of your mind! I'm done playing your sick games!"

"You will see your parents."

My hands shake. Anger runs through me into my blood, I grit my teeth hard and glare at him.

"I'll let you walk out that door into the car, and you can go away from all of this forever."

He was serious.

I stare at him in disbelief.

Oh, My God, he was serious. No hint of a joke.

I release a breath. Trying not to freak out or let my anger get to me. "Why me?"

He stands up, making me do the same, and takes a step towards me. His hand travels up, his fingers grabbing a strand of my hair and twisting it around. "Because for some awful reason, I can't fucking get you to my mind."

I shouldn't react.

I shouldn't react to a man who wronged me and my family.

"And ever since I saw you, I can't get you out of my system."

He closes the distance between us. Both of us are inches apart.

"I need you out."

Our breaths mingle. His eyes. How can they be so brown and so dark at the same time? They are captivating me, I never thought brown eyes would be so good to look at.

My eyes avert down to his lips. Ever since I saw him, from that first meeting at the elevator to the multiple times working with him in the office ignoring the attraction.

I knew I was attracted to him. Dangerously.

"I'll let you go. You can walk out that door into the car to your family."

He goes near my ear, his hot breath fanning over it, and my skin tingles.

"All you have to do is submit to me tonight."

I swallow hard.

I'll get to see my family.

Mom.