Chapter 5

Today was Rania's engagement day. She and Dad had gone to see the guy, to which she blushed because she liked him.

It was 2 am when I woke up and could not go back to sleep. I prayed Tahajud (A voluntary prayer)

I love Tahajud because Mom and Dad had always told me, a third of the night is when Allah is closer to us.

Allah comes closer to see who are the believers that are awake so I can give them what they want.

They even told me, I clearly remember Dad's words,  "When you can't sleep at night, Have you ever thought maybe it's Allah saying, we need to talk... discuss your issues with me, I will ease your pain...and will never break my promise.."

It's such a beautiful saying.

You Meet Allah, tell your wishes, and get everything!

Whenever I can't sleep I will always do Tahajud, I feel more connected to Allah, and what's more best than pleasing the one that created you?

🔵

I got no sleep last night...I look like one of those bullfrogs, that barely get any sleep.

Especially my eyes were a combination of a Churail (witch) and panda eyes.

I groan as I wait for Rania to come out of the bathroom so I can go.

"I got married before you did!" I bang on the bathroom door.

"5 years later, I already have 3 kids, I'm expecting the fourth one, and you're still not out of the bathroom!"

Why couldn't I be the one getting married so I could show her what it feels like to wait?

But then again being in a relationship is a lot of effort...I once read this, a kid asked his father why people get into a relationship.

The father responded that they probably didn't have enough problems in their life.

He sure is right!!

I grin

"Sanam!" Mom yells

I stand up straight, "Jee"

"Have some manners" I nod my head.

Rania opens the door looking all fresh.

"Oh, and Mama tells her to give her three kids some manners too and the one coming."She smirks.

"Very funny" I go into the bathroom and take a shower, it's not long enough till I hear the door banging. Rania wants me out to help her with the makeup.

Sometimes when you are having the most fun, there has to be that one person that ruins the whole mood, well that is how my sister is.

"You can live in peace when I'm gone, now come on....it's my engagement day." she slightly smiles.

"Yeah yeah, now let me do your makeup and make your hair" She obediently listens.

"Sanam"

"Hmm?"

"What would you do after I'm gone?" She asks.

"I don't know"

I apply the eyeliner and put kajal on her eyes.

"Would you miss me?"

"Is that even supposed to be Answered" I hug her? "I will miss you, who I'm I going to fight with or even gossip with...hm...maybe he might have a cute brother or a friend and I'll hook up with them"

She smacks me and we both start laughing.

"Sanam, grow up already"

I shake my head.