"Yes. I mean NO. No I am not." That little... She tricked me into this and is having an evil smirk. Naushin also got out of her shock state because she too was looking at me with a full grin. Imagine this scene infront of Aadil! Oh god. I think I might have cover my face with Niqab (face piece) and sunglasses forever due to the embarrassment. Was I excited? Maybe, maybe not. I was happy with the way he cared but-

My train of thoughts were cut as Aadil cane back and sensed the awkward air around us. Please don't ask about it. Please please please don't ask abo-

"What's wrong?" And he asked.

"Well, we were just saying how Nawal is excited to be-" I cut the sentence mid-way and placed my palm on her mouth. Is she planning to fire me or something? Idiot. I cleared my throat again and was thinking for a better excuse but Naushin beat me to it.

"Oh that she's excited to sta-" I placed my other palm on her mouth. Are they insane?! My job is on the line. Plus add my dignity which was about to be in crumbs because of them. I turned to face him.

"I was just saying that how excited I am when Aziza gets discharged. Yea discharged. Nothing else." I faced to these dumb heads and made my expression which I hope clearly said them to agree with me. They nodded simultaneously. Aadil was still confused but didn't thought about it.

"Guess who is getting discharged today?" Aadil said in a different tone making us all shock. She is able to go home? Aziza's got so happy she jumped but winced as the pain shot up.

"Hey hey you dumbo, take it easy. Are you okay?" Me and Aadil said in unison. Telepathy much? I saw both Aziza and Naushin snickering quitely. I didn't even had the courage to look at him. Good thing he too didnt said anything about this.

"I'm fine you guys. Didn't knew you can read and sense each other minds that much huh? Anyway. Take me to your home! I am gonna die if I stay any longer." We both ignored her first question though. Let it to be a drama queen at random times.

             •☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

"Really it's fine. I can manage in a hotel for a while. Not a big problem for me." I know Naushin is doing this intentionally. She doesn't want to stay with her boss because who does? But we all need her in some sort of way. She is the only friend I have got after years on which I can trust and tell about my stuff.

"Miss Naushin. I see you have problem in staying in my house. But I promise it will be for a while. As you can see, both of them can't live without you now." How did he? Did he just read my mind or something? What even...

"Please come and stay with us? I can't possibly handle this little brat here can I?" She just laughed at us.

"No guys and sir. It's not a big deal. It will be awkward for me and I don't think-"

"Now do you want me to fire for you to stay with me? I hope not. Get in Miss Naushin." Aadil said with all seriousness but at the end broke a smile telling he was joking.

"Alright alright! Let's go."

"Finally! I thought this will go on forever." Aziza said dramatically and sat in the car. I sat in the middle and Naushin beside me. So basically I'm sandwiched between them and I am silently praying for them to not tease me.

Fifteen minutes later and they started their game of spilling my beans out. Aziza just created a group chat on WhatsApp and both of them are irritating the crap out of me.

AzQueen :- I know right?! It definitely looks something is going on between my bro and my sis.

Naushin :- Oohh yess! You know me. I'm all about juicy stuff and gossips. And this juicy stuff my dear is really interesting not to miss. Did you see how they said the same sentence together! *sighs* It's like they are soul mates!