School festival

I think I should make my book 35 chapters long but it might be longer or shorter we will see how the story flows but I am only doing the first year of the school of this, just to let you know. I sadly dropped my newest book as well.
___________________________

One month later...

  It's the school festival now and I been really stress since I was the student president and I been doing a lot of paperwork and been agree over things the classes will do for the festival. A lot of people come to the festival because this is the best school of the world so there's a lot of pressure for the students, and more stress for me and other student councils people.

School

"Ok we have the papers ready and every class is ready for the opening yes?" I said as I rush around with paper signing.

" Yes, now let's go to the front of the school people are waiting!" Said, Zach, as he grabbed me and drag me to the front of the school.

Front of the school

  I walking towards the stage to do my speech and I was really nervous. This was my first time doing something in the school and a...Speech! I was about to freak out but I cant I have to act calm so the school will still have my trust...sigh lets do this.

I am at the stage and I spoke.

"Hi,(as I bowed to the audience) I am so glad this year we have so many people coming to our festival I very grateful to have you people. I do hope you like the stands and event we will be doing this year!" I bowed again and people clapped and I left the stage.

  ok that was ok I think was is bad? Oh well, we will see how this goes in the event if people like or not.

School

  I walking the hallways to see how the event and stands are doing and there where a lot of people buying things and items I even saw one noble family holding 15 bags I mean the butler of the family who was really holding it and when I passed them they gave me a nodded I gave my nod as respect of course. I stopped at my class to help out I think are theme was...

THUMP

I got tackled my Kozue and I groaned at the experience omg stop tackling me, I thought.

"Yay! you're here help us please there are too many people here," she asked.

  I nodded and now I remember our class is doing a bake sale suggest by the heroine I agree because liked the idea and soon the rest of the class agreed as well. I think every girl did the baking and the boys did the decorates and I was doing all the paperwork for the school to know what event we were doing for the festival.

 I think every girl did the baking and the boys did the decorates and I was doing all the paperwork for the school to know what event we were doing for the festival

  The boys and girls really went all out for the bake sale I guess this makes sense but there so many people you can get crash by this...sigh lets do this I got an apron and wore and I started selling the deserts to the people waiting for there deserts to be boxed.

After an hour later...

I am so tired I thought I was taking my break and eating the deserts and the girls made it was delicious I guess I know why a lot of people came here to get the food is how good it is but how are there still so much...wait magic never mind..sigh I still can't get used to this world that we have magic.

"Hey, Erika do you want to see the fireworks?" Asked Zach as he blushes a little.

  I looked at him as he blushes, I and chuckle at the thought of teasing him about this on the next day and I nodded.

He smiled and lead me to the outside of the school.

Outside of the school

  We sat at the fields and we were the only ones there surprisingly but than again everyone wanted to be close to the fireworks unlike as we were up top when everyone else is at the bottom.

" It's starting soon," I told him.

He nodded and hooded my hand when it happened.

" it's really pretty," I told him.

"You..r m..morre p...prettier than the fireworl..k." Zach stuttered as he blushes as the remark.

I looked at him and blushed.

...

"Oohhhh soo cuteee!" Said Kozue as she jumps out of the blush as we got startled.

  I looked at her ready to jump and tackle the girl. I made the area really cold that made Kozue shivering and started running before I kill her. I got up and started running and the Prince...well he was kind of having a panic attack at his brain.

Why ruin a cute moment I thought. As I blush.

________________________
Done. Hope you like it and the book is almost done nooo.