Characters ( girls )

I am really surprised that someone actually took time to read my book that's has the worst grammar ever. Thank you.( sorry about chapter 1 or 2 disappearance watt pad is being MEAN) Also Picture are not formed me it form the respective owners.

FYI ALL the people in this world are Neko cats.

      Yuki Amari: heroine Personality: bubbly very cheerful, kind and loves sweets

      Yuki Amari: heroine
Personality: bubbly very cheerful, kind and loves sweets.(Pretends to be very dense)
(True personality) show-off, hates nobility,loves cash and very rude.( two-face girl. Can't swear rip)
Age: 16 (when the game starts)
Magic: ice and light ( lol "light")
Info: Yuki hated nobility because they made fun of her, so her revenge is being queen and killing all her bullies or people who are blocking her to success. The project of her was more easier because of her beauty and smarts, but Yuki was a very poor commoner. She faced many hardships to get here where she was, but her personality was ruin by this, so now she thinks being fake will only get her somewhere and not being her anymore so she now a two-face.

 She faced many hardships to get here where she was, but her personality was ruin by this, so now she thinks being fake will only get her somewhere and not being her anymore so she now a two-face

Idk why it's so big I tried making smaller. Also, pretend she has brown cat ears and tail.

Eimi Asa hearts: the main villainess titled queen of hearts
Personality: one word A brat at heart and can also be sweet to people she cared ( including the people who are in the harem.)
Age:16 ( when the game starts)
Magic: wind 
Info: Eimi is beautiful as well but not as pretty as Yuki nor Erika. That's why she titled queen of heart for her household being the only daughter of the duke and having two older brothers who are twins ( also captured targets ). But when she met Yuki she knew off the bat she was fake to her brothers, but she noticed that her brothers are falling for the girl. So she uses all of her power to stop her, but in the good ending this leads her to death and bad ending she exposed her.

 So she uses all of her power to stop her, but in the good ending this leads her to death and bad ending she exposed her

Erika Azuma clarity: villainess titled number one beauty.
Personality: kind, prodigy, beautiful, well spoken and sometimes cold to others.
In game personality: bratty, rude, and very clingy.
Age: 16 ( when the game starts)
Magic: crystal magic ( you will learn more info about this incoming updated )
Info: being reincarnated has its perks you know what happens in your life, but one mess up of a choice will change it all that what happened to Erika. She was supposed to be evil reincarnated, but no she turns cold to ice and beautiful in this story. Being that she will face even more hardships, to avoid the people who will kill her in the end.

 Being that she will face even more hardships, to avoid the people who will kill her in the end

Pretend she has cat ears and tail.
Konomi d. Spades: Princess of the Spade kingdom
Personality: acts cute with people, but when alone she is reincarnated of a devil and is very cruel and cunning.
Age:16
Magic: elements Magic ( same case as the crystal )
Info: Being the only heir to the spades kingdom Konomi trains to be the most cunning and cruel to her rivals. But when she sees the girl name Yuki she smelt something fishy about her and her aura surrounding her. So she investigated about her and stalks her and what she found was cruel but not as cruel as her. What she saw is a two-faced girl trying to get all the higher-ups to love her to get power and try's kill me and a few other people. But when she was doing this she saw two people who are doing the same thing, so now she has challenged to trust them or not.

Kozue Yano Club: prime minister daughter

Personality: lazy, kind, shy.
Age:17
Magic: darkness
Info: Kozue is a daughter of a renowned prime minister. She very clumsy and slacker (lazy), but when she works she gets the job done and make it good. She doesn't talk to many people because of her shy nature. Even though she is lazy she is very smart for her own age.

Hohhot two updates in one yay for me. Anyways the boys part might be out tomorrow it depends but for a week I am going camping so there won't be any update I think maybe I'll do one but I am not sure we will see