Side story: after my death

After the death of Sarah, the student council president went towards the runner-up and her friends were heartbroken especially Yuki.

funeral

"Oh,whyyy ...why she had to die so early and her life started to get good for once," said Yuki crying.

why she had to die so early and her life started to get good for once," said Yuki crying

don't look at picture frame plz.

They were all crying and Sarah father was nor where to be seen even her mother and her best friends just paid the funeral there selfs. and they made her wear the dress she wanted to wear so badly and they got her dairy as well and were to going to read after giving their respects.

 and they made her wear the dress she wanted to wear so badly and they got her dairy as well and were to going to read after giving their respects

" why god," said all of them.

then suddenly, there were papers flying towards the dead Sarah.

They all had notes written by Sarah somehow

dear, my friends,

I know your all sad for my death but don't be this will only make you stronger, in the end, and be happy that I am free to form my despair, I am so happy that I had such good friends who were with me my whole years of high school before, I died I am very grateful I would never ask more to such good friends. I will all miss you all and all of the other notes have names for you guys each of you guys have one specific just for you so don't ever tell what is being said in the paper for your paper and I give you my blessing for the future I hope we meet again.

sign

Sarah

When they saw this they cried saying thanks and there so happy. That she is happy and they will be stronger and don't be sad on Sarah death.

Dear, Yuki

Your my first friend and only best friends and I am so happy that your that person who helps people because if you weren't. I won't be the person as today and I am so happy I became your friend and at the start, you never gave up even if I push you away from your a great friend and I always looked up to. I love

sign

Sarah

Dear, Kyouko

You're the girl who inspired me to try new things and I am so happy that you do that, for me and also I am learning the katana, and I am so happy that you help me fend off the bullies. In my new life, I would be strong like you.

sign

Sarah

Dear, Hikari

Your the only girl I related the most out our group, but keep going being strange and strong it what makes your special at heart, and I know your can do better and I will always miss my buddy who I can tell my problems to.

Sign

Sarah

Dear, Nadeku

I bet you paid the funeral and not my family but that's ok. I will miss you and I will be forever in your debt so when you're down. I will come and talk to you but choose wisely when you want to use it to meet me. I am so happy that you had everything I needed in these hard times so this what I can give to you. And you may say the debt I have given to you.

Sign

Sarah

Dear, Shizuka

I guess your number one at the studies now because I died but that's ok. I am happy you beat me and I still think you're always late at everything right?!?!hehehe anyways I always miss you and good luck at finals.

Sigh

Sarah

Dear, Atsuko

You still crazy over making everyone pain worst because if do please stop it's scared me, but it's funny as well and makes everyone day worst at Halloween ok thanks. I will miss you.

Now goodbye

Sign

Sarah

" I will always be like myself right now." Cried Yuki.

" I am so happy for you," Kyouko said.

"Thank you for belief for me." Said Hikari

"I knew it you will know and I will use it wisely what you have given to me." Said Nadeku

" I will do well I promise and will never lose." Said Shizuoka.

" I promise." Yelled Atsuko.

They all cried and saying thank you to Sarah and started to read her diary she had told them to read on this occasion.

Now you may be thinking how is this possible well remember to form the start I had five wish will I used it for these things to happen.

And what happened to May dad.....well he killed himself sadly. I didn't make it give him my paper.
For my mother, she didn't care and I understand I was her worthless daughter but I still gave her a note.

__________________
Did this make you cry? And next is the main game story starts. Also, I will post the newest chapter on the 7th of the October. Thanks you for 500 reads