Magic test

I never thought I got a few people actually reading this I am so happy. Thank you so much!
----------------------------------------

" yay" I squeaked

   My father laugh and nods and says will do it next week.

(Time skip )

    I have been practicing to collect mana but I think I see Qi to.... does that mean I can do both... wow I am such cheat sigh. I guess I'll do Qi too. But really I am a CHEAT thanks, god to make me get attention... sigh.

(Time skip)

   Today is the day where I take the test for magic... I am nervous about this I might have really bad magic.

~magic room~

    I am in this weird magic room that has a crystal ball in the middle.

"Erika come here." My dad said pointing towards the ball.

   I walked toward the ball and my father points to touch it. I did. It glowed in a lot of different colors and my father looked shocked as well as the cloaked man. After a while writing, we're said on top of the crystal ball.

Erika Azuma Clarity
Age: 2
Mana: 15,000
Qi: 10,000
Mana Level:
Qi level: 1
Magic: Prism magic.
Ability: sharp eyes, stats,

   Why am I so op? I looked at my dad and the old man in the cloak and nod at them at my stats.

" Sir, your daughter is one of lucky few. Who has the magic called prism magic, it means she can learn Any magic, like creative magic as well as all the elemental magic."

   My father nods at what the old man said. I was also surprised by this, in the game Erika was a good for nothing daughter of the clarity household she was called trash as well. This story is really different from the real story of this game. Like she wasn't smart or good at magic at all hmph.

  After the incident, my family was very happy with my result and brother being a little jealous (kawaii). So my father hired magic tutors who can learn mostly all the magic and the rest I will be self-thought by myself.

Time skip ( magic tutor day)

" Hello miss. Clarity, I will be your new magic tutor and I can teach you water, wind, earth, and fire. I am very sorry I can't teach you any more than that so you have to be self-thought."

   I nodded as my response and we started to train my magic.

   After two hours of mana and elements Magic he left, and made me self-study my other Magic. Who was quite easy even though you have to memorize a lot of spells and up next was Qi.

" Hello miss. The clarity I will be your Qi teacher and I never saw someone who can do both Qi and mana so I am quite honored to teach you as my student."

   I nodded too. Tired to say anything and I begin my training. After two hours of more tiring learning and using Magic. My tutor left.

( 6 hours later )

  I was tired I wanted to lay on the ground and sleep but I feel like I am level 10 of a 100 for all my Magic. Well, I'll check " stats. "

Erika Azuma Clarity
Age: 2
Mana: 15,000
Qi: 10,000
Mana Level: 10
Qi level:10
Magic: Prism magic.
Ability: sharp eyes, stats,

  Wow... I am right... That's actually good, I guess I learn fast and I am still surprised my brother got jello...

" that will be it, for the day good job, now goodbye."

   I waved as. goodbye, as he leaves, is the mansion. God, I am exhausted of this it's like a workout. I went to my room and change and slept on my bed before calling for dinner.

A few hours later

  My maid of mine. Wakes me up from my slumber of sleep, and I got up and went and change. Heading towards the dining room.

  When I came I saw my parents and my brother already waiting for my arrival. I went and sat on my seat and we started eating and talking about I learned things faster than my brother. I get doted on a lot and I went and complimented my brother to feel not left out and not lose his self-esteem.

   I think in the game as well that Erika got doted as well even though she had no smart nor great Magic, so her brother got lonely and turned really shy and having really low-self esteem. But today I will change that and make my parents love equal. When I didn't even have love as a child on my old..... Life. It did work at the end of dinner, my parents talked more to my brother and he got doted to and he smiled at me I smiled back making him tint pink on his cheeks. Am I ugly or something?

     I continue training and studying and I actually became really smart as well being hailed a prodigy as well to my brother too, so some people call us the Clarity's  prodigy. I was quite flattered but still, continue my studies as a normal girl.

( what she didn't know all the captured targets took interested on. And rumors saying she was a beautiful and a prodigy and great Magic. Some even say she has both Qi and Mana to learn. )

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's! The first of two chapters I will publish maybe three haven't decided but depends, if my brain hasn't been fry or too tired and time. But do you enjoy my story so far?