Going back home

Erika POV
  After the information I heard I almost died, by this why is my luck is so bad. I don't want to meet these people but I still did.....sigh and now we're going back home and I have to be stuck with prince alone for the trip and it's a couple hours for the ride. Wish me luck.

A/n
I kind of want to make the prince a tsundere. I'll try this chapter as a tester if you like it I will keep making him like that.

   Right now we were walking back to our carriage...with the prince. Which was surprisingly quiet for the whole time as, with my parents, I was weirded out, by this but just brush it off.

At the carriage.

We where are at the carriage with The the prince facing me. staring. When we got here everyone looked at us because we had the prince with us and he was quiet. Usual he would be bragging how great he is but this is different for them a quiet prince. I was about to ask him why he was staring but he talked first.

"Excuse me, but when we get to your household, I will start my sword training, and the whole time there I will simply ignore you."

Wow so blunt. What with the sudden mood change?

" as you wish, but I do want to learn how to use a sword as well."

"You sure because only boys can use a sword and this is not for girls to learn."

"I will have my way, of making me learn to happen."

" I would like to see that." He said grinning seeing how I will fail. Ohh I will prove you wrong.

   After that argument, I told him I wanted to sleep he nod and said he doesn't care. So I slept but when I woke up he was next to me sleeping. What the hell no way he was so distanced to me and no he is so close I had a tint a pink in my cheeks right about now. Now my parents had to make it worse opening my door of my carriage seeing my uncomfortable and have pink cheeks with the prince soundly sleeping next, to me and I just noticed he was hugging me so I was mentally freaking out of a 3-year-old girl.but what I was showing was me being calm and mouthing please help or wake him out. Their response was giggling and, I glared at them. Then finally my brother saw this and made my parents wake the prince up and when did he glare at me saying, it was fault the whole time it was really funny seeing him being red saying that it was my fault.

  When we finally got there at my home the prince said its really small... I just ignore him and went straight to the library that was really my home there. After three hours I finish two of my book and he finally came and said where the history section I pointed him the back and he soon nodded and walked towards it. After while he got a bunch of books and started reading as well it was really quiet.

  After reading we were called to eat dinner. We did. And soon got ready, for bed but soon as they left me. I jumped up and went straight to the library seeing the prince there too. I glared him because he was sitting on my chair. Right now I had my cold self-uprising and coming near him.

"Excuse me, but this is my spot."

"Not anymore, because I just took it form you."

  Oh, I so want to kill you right now, but I obliged and sat on the other chair.we started reading but it got late soon after and finally before I left he said something.

"I bet you can't get the Duke to let you do swordsmanship."

I turned and look at him and grinned

"Is this a wager?"

He nodded saying "if you can't get swordsmanship I will see you as an unworthy wife."

Wow, what a statement but so harsh but Idc I will beat him and see him defeated.

"I will also spread rumors about you as well to ruin your standing."

Oh so cold as every. " well now let's see how this go I will agree but my wish will be useful when I need it."

" so you will not tell me what you want....but I don't think you will so I let the happen so I agree too!"

That night I got ready to tell my father about this and wanting to learn swordsmanship and win the bet.

_______________________________
Sorry if it short for a chapter but I will posting one more chapter today.