Tianna POV

Hi I am Tianna and I am number 40 for the ranks and I am walking towards my room I hope I have a good roommate. I hope I don't stutter when I met her.
_____________________

  I open the door to see the number 1 girl at the first years reading a book at her table and she was sitting.

She stared at me and I started to stuttered over what I said.

"Ummm...hi I am Tianna it's nice to meet you." I squeak out of my mouth as I bows.

She looked at me and nodded.

Phew.. I got so lucky and got her, and she so pretty and clam this is so unreal, time to brag at my friends..fufufufu

  I started to unpack my things and she continued reading like it never happen. I got ready for school and she did as well and we left and did our separate ways by that point. I went to room A-1 for my class. I know she we to S-1 and is with the top 10 people.

I opened the door and see a bunch of people staring at me and I freaked out but I walked towards a desk and got ready for class.

After class

I walking toward the cafeteria for my lunch and when I opened it I went straight for the long to get my favorite food.

Cold Soba

I got my tray and was ready to find my friends but I heard the door open to see my roommate and the prime minister daughter and Prince ace....everything was silent, it was really weird but then I felt this aura...it was terrifying and then I saw who had this aura, my roommate, she had it wasn't surprised because she was a monster in the battlefield after all.

I just ignore it and went to find my table with my friends soon it got back to talking and chatting and I found my friends table as well.

Sitting at the Table

"hey guys!" I said as I sat down on my seat and starting eating my Soba.

"Hey, what roommate did you get?" Friend 1 asked.

"Yeah!" Friend 2 cheered.

"The Clarity daughter," I told them.

They spill their water in their mouth, it wasn't ladylike so I gave them a speech to never do that again geez be more ladylike.

"Lucky!" Both of them cheered.

I nodded

"then you will we the tournament with the dorms here at term 2." Said friend 1

" what do you mean tournament?" I asked.

"Well you see in term 2 the school does a tournament for the first years and the teams are sorted by the dorms rooms." Said friend 1

" and you and roommate communicate to each other as you face other dorm room teams and fight each other with magic." Continued friend 2 said.

"Oh OK thanks," I said.

They nodded and we started talking other things again.

After school

I am walking back to my dorm I don't think she in the dorms yet. I open the door to see no one there as I expected I closed the door and started to do my homework.

The opens to see a tired Erika. I feel sorry for her she so tried.

"Oh hey!" I said to her.

"Hey, you doing homework?" She asked

"Yeah..."

"I already did my homework so I am going to sleep wake me up at dinner please." She stated.

I nodded and said, " I am surprised I got lucky to stay with the number one student in the first years."

"Oh really," I said in a muffled voice.

"Yeah because on the second term the rooms will have a battle over who has the best team," I explains

I looked at me and nodded.

I smiled at her and she went back and sleep.

___________________
Done!