visiting the prime minister daughter

I have decided to make her look like this^^^^^^^^^^.

Today, my father told me to visit the prime minister daughter today make to connections and now I think about it all the visits I do is to make connections...sigh being used by my father. I hope this didn't happen, but sigh ill take what I get here now don't get too cocky Sarah or should I say to my new name Erika.

Today I decided I'll wear.

This black dress with a black flat

For some reason, today I heard I was the number one beauty in the kingdom and rivaling goddess Beauty....sigh more attention I hate it that, I attract so much of it now. I have to be more careful what I do or my family name will go down in shambles. So I am going to prime minister house to talk with their heir who is always sleeping..ill try to not break here but today my parents let me bring my sword so I am so happy but I finally beat Zach when he got home at the house. I practically jump in down and made him suffer fufufufu. He deserves it but after that, I became more sportsmanlike to him after my "celebration".

At the front of the prime minister house.

 It really big but I got out my carriage and walked towards the front door and knocked

knock

knock

knock

The maid opens the door and I greeted her and I wish to speak with the prime minister or his wife. The maid looked at me for a whole min. and nodded and proceeded to walk in the hallways.I waited. and finally I saw the prime minister walking towards me and I greeted him and bowed as per usual. and he greeted me to and told me to follow him...and so I did and now we stand at the front of a door that I suspect is his daughter.

" is this your daughter room," I asked.

He nodded and left me to do some errands.