Side story: Left alone

This is the part where Erika parents left for a trip and she left alone with her brother away with them.
________________________

1 week later after going to the twins house

    So I am left alone with the maids and butlers ok that's fine I guess... But this just feels like my old life left alone. Alone with my dad who always drunk and abuses me yeah this is kind of how feels like left alone with my love my family away for few days. I always want to forget that time...sigh why do I have to be sick and having a headache like if I didn't have this I would have gone.A headache got worst. And I got a flashback

______
Flashbacks

Sarah was helping the groups to have a better chance to win student council president.(after school)

"Sarah, thanks for helping for the group."

"no problem, bye"

   I walked back to my home that I wanted to run away from....but I can't my dad...will hunt me down because I am his "punching bag" I don't even know if he still loves me or not because of the abuse, I have to go home or my dad will kill himself because he has nothing left for him because of my mom leaving us.mom shouldn't have left us because at that time we were ok.... happy even, but no soon my dad found out that my mom was seeing another man and it all came crashing down for here. my dad picked up alcohol to cope his depression even sever times I told him to stop and see someone for help but instead, he punches me for his answer so I didn't  talk to him if he just going to punches me. but instead, when I get home I get a daily dose of punches for the day I don't want to even stop him because he already broke me inside by punching it out and I.....become emotionless as a person so everyone thought I was weird because I had no recantation to things at all. If you look at my eyes you will see nothing.

    I open the door from the door to see my dad sleeping. Today I was lucky to not be greeted with a punch, but nowadays the punches don't even hurt... I guess I got used to it, by the hurt.

" I guess... I should start making dinner then do my homework" I muttered.

   After making dinner and doing my homework.My dad finally wakes up from his nap and sees me done eating and just finishing my homework.He gets up and doesn't speak to me and gets his food and turns on the t.v and starts watching.I don't think we even love each other anymore as a family...After I finish my homework I see him done his food so I take it and start doing my chores for the day.

A few hours later.

I am in my room right now and doing my dairy.

dear, dairy

  Today, was... actually eventful usual, I would write what I got for my test this week but no...Today, I started my run as student council president this year and I actually have a chance usual, I would think I would never win because I mean being not popular with the people in the school.But no with my academic studies and people think, I am "pretty" yeah that's the word "pretty" and I think that upset the most popular girl here and made war to me that I actually I laughed at her stupidity...But who cares I will make her lose I will actually "try" I would be the last one standing in this game of hers and make her forfeit and make my friends watch how sad she is losing oh yeah I never mention my friends in this book I write.