The big revealed

Right now I am getting ready for the ball, I already picked out my outfit and I am all set also, I have to play my clarinet to them and I been practicing that as well. 

(Pretend she has brown hair and cat ears as well tail)

    I was ready but nervous I don't want to get too much attention from the princess nor the captured targets. Ok, ok, ok I can this I said mentally, right now I was at the front of the door with my parents and brother.....then it open.

Attention: " the Duke and his duchess and their son and daughter are here."

   Everyone looked at me shocked to see how I was beautiful...and the rumors were true for once.All the boys were blushing all the girls glared at me....I hate attention...even my mother got glares from the woman's who attended the party, and some even swooned over my father...sigh even my brother got in this.

   After the introduction was over it was back to talking and chatting... What I saw when I was walking was funny seeing Zach glaring at the boys who blushed at me... That made my day some the girls didn't even notice that Zach glared because there were too busy at looking at his face sigh...I don't want to talk to anyone but I have to so my father told me to introduce myself to a royal family and, I did and now I was talking to the princess.

"Hi, princess." I bowed

"Nice to meet you can we talk privately." She whispered the last part.

I nodded and followed her towards the garden.

"So what did you want to talk privately..princess," I asked.

"So your acting to..how funny."

I nodded

"I don't want to get attention so I keep quiet and I see your acting so don't act on me and I want you to show your true self," I said while grinning.

"So, you know you're the first to find out my true self how fascinating."

"Yep."

   I already know this from the start because I played this game so I know a lot of information.

"So you're acting quite and happy girl but.. You're sad..right." She tilted her head.

I nodded and asked "why you act like this...I know you want everyone happy but why are y--."

She cut me off and said, "it better if act like this, besides in the end when where at court will be very scary right..now change your real aura."

I tilted my head and said, " even though I am broken I want everyone happy." I change my aura cold as ice.

"Brrrr." She said sarcastically

I laughed.

"So.. Your really cold as ever... I can't wait to see you at court and showing your true self to your opponent."

"Sweetie, can you play now?" My mother asked.

    I nodded and bowed towards the princess saying will talk later I guess I kind of made a friend.

Stage

   I am at the stage right now, getting ready to play my instrument. With two other people helping me play with different instruments.

I started to play...

   After playing... Everyone clapped and started chatting how perfect the new clarity child, is out there so far from the truth and the princess knows that. After playing I bumped in the archduke and dragged me to meet his shy son. I meet him and said hi and bowed to show my respect, he did the same thing towards me, we talked a little bit but said our goodbyes. After that, I finally meet Zach after waiting for awhile to get away from all the oceans of girls wanting to marry him...sigh... He had time to talk about himself what narcissistic prick. My family finally announced my arranged marriage with Zach and, I see he had a grind a little when they said, it oh I will punch him later.

After that, I went to find the princess and I finally found her and we started talking, saying how we will be rulers on the court and sometimes scares me how she can be, so note to self-be on her good side me.

After that, I went towards the garden and I saw the villainess and her twin brothers oh I wish I hadn't seen them because my life will get 110% more annoying.

"So the rumors were true." The twins said.

The villainess looked at me and I waved at her saying hi to them.

"Why are you guys here you should be in the party?" I asked.

"We don't like the party... It's too boring for taste right brother." (Twin 1)

His brother nodded.

Sigh.

" ok well, I am happy at least you came here even though I bet you guys got dragged here."

"Look, she smarts after all." He laughs. (Twin 1 )

"Very funny," I said sarcastically

Both twins laughed

"Wow, I never thought, I'll laugh form someone right brother, only form pranks." Twin 2 said.

"Well I'll just take that as a compliment I guess..."

"Sorry about my brothers they sometimes, do this but usually my older brother flex (twin2 ). Usual is more mature over his younger twin Alex (twin 1). Oh and you can call me Eimi.

  Wow she so nice, I guess I should be friends with her but she so informal.

"It's nice to meet you." I bowed

"Thx."

    And so we talked and the twins kept on annoying me, but when the party ended I said goodbye. So I pretty much made friends with people who killed me that's so scary expect for the villainess Eimi.

_________________
Bonus chapter fufufufu