The dark queen of demons.

Kyra walked down the hall. She was sad and angry. She quickly opened the door to meet with the guards. "we will find out who killed George and they will be punished. I will make sure they pay." Kyra said as she walked out. The guards ran about getting ready. Kyra and Sebastian walked to George's room. Kyra held her breath as she opened the door. She saw blood on the floor and the room was a mess. "Time to use my powers to use." Kyra said as she took off her gloves. She touched the blood on the floor.

A soft red glow came from her. She closed her eyes. A man with golden eyes came to her. She looked closer it was... Alex. Kyra gasped and she out her gloves back on. "Bring Sir Alex and the other angelic warriors NOW!" Kyra barked at the guards. Kyra walked a sword in hand as the Guards quickly rode out.

Sebastian hid his smile. He was the one that killed him. He changed the blood to make it seem like Alex did it. Kyra was angry her own brothers and sisters had killed him. She wanted to kill him and never marry another man. Kyra sat on the throne in her demonic form. "I am queen of the demonic empire I will take actions for the death that has occurred." Kyra said as they guards rode past the wall.

Alex and the others were kidnaped and they could feel that is was demons. They tied them with demonic chains and they screamed in pain. They felt Kyra's aura as the bag was torn of there head. She was in her demonic form. They could tell that Alex was scared. "I have brought you all here for the death up the man I loved. I have used my magic to track down the killer. Alex... why? he never did anything to you." Kyra said sorrow in her voice. Alex looked down his brother and him did kill him but he wanted to deep down he wanted all demons dead.

Alex looked up. "Yes I have killed him. I wanted him dead to protect you." Alex said the taste of bile in his mouth. Alvara and the others looked shocked. "Guards kill Sebastian and Alex at once." Kyra said as she stood up. They didn't fight back they took there fate. Alvara and Cordelia yelled as Kyra's eyes seem to glow. "NO STOP!!!" Lukas yelled as they backed away. Kyra smiled, "The pain in your eyes I am sorry but this is there punishment." Kyra said standing up. "This means war you know." ember yelled. "You wish to die to. I will bring you kingdoms to there knees." Kyra said as the light in her aura faded.

Alvara, Ember, Cordelia and Lukas looked at her in shocked. "Kyra stop this now your soul is corrupted, stop this." Cordelia said as they let them go. "Shut it. I am the dark queen I could kill you all right now. now leave me." Kyra said leaving the room.