A monster

-two years later-

The attacks stop, Kyra's letters had stop. They had some news, the lords were perpareing for an attack. Alvara praied she hoped for Kyra to stop this. Thanatos came in holding a letter. "There will be a ball in Aidan's Kingdom. Kyra is to attend." Thanatos said sitting next to her. Apollo ran in, "You called fo me." Apollo said looking at them. "We are going to a ball tell the others, to get ready  you are coming." Alvara said walking out of the room.

Kyra put on the blood red ball gown. A demonic glass crown was placed on her head. She walked to the Carriage. "Do I have to go to the pathetic human ball? " Kyra said looking at her teacher, "You should view this as fun, soon you will need to find a prince and produce heirs." He teacher said looking at her. "Malady we will be a little late." A guard said looking at her. "That is all right." Kyra said leaning back.

Edward played with a part of his cape, the ball had started, Kyra was not there. The angelic warriors felt demons near. The doors opened, A women dressed in red came in a crown made of demon glass rest gently on her head. "Princess Catherine of the Demon kingdom." A man said kissing the women's hand. 

Kyra's eyes were red, she walked a demon wearing glasses followed her. "Malady, come here." The demon said gesturing her. Sebastian and Edward walked to her. "Lord Sebastian it is good to see you are in good health." Kyra said looking at him. "Princess do you wish to dance?" Sebastian said holding out his hand. "Princess will you dance with me?" Apollo and Edward said holding out there hand. They all looked at each other as if they would kill each other. The man in glasses walked to them.

He whispered something to her and she smiled at him, Kyra placed her hand on Apollo's. His hand took hers. "I will have a dance with all of you but you must wait." Kyra said as Apollo lead her to the dance floor. They danced, "Kyra why have you not sent any letter?" Apollo said as they danced. "I am to busy, I am sorry if I worried you." Kyra said looking at him. "I am glad to know why." He said smiling at her. 

They stopped dancing, Kyra looked at the man with Glasses. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to him. "Princess you should not dance with a guard." He said pulling her off the floor. "But-" "Princess you should dance with me only." George said blushing. "Oh you jealous" Kyra said laughing. "I am not... okay maybe a little." George said looking away. They walked to the balcony.

Edward, Apollo and Sebastian followed. "It is not proper for you to be jealous at men that I could marry. Is something the matter?" Kyra said looking at him. "It just...They look at you as I want to." George said looking at her. Kyra looked confused. George looked at her, she slowly backed away. "Your scaring me George." Kyra said as she grabbed on the railing. George backed away, "I am sorry, I don't know what was going throw my head, Lord Howard would be mad at me if I did this." George said rubbing his neck. "Silly George I thought you liked me, you know that it could never be." Kyra said walking away.

Edward flinched, "That guy got rejected hard." Sebastian said looking at George. Kyra danced with Sebastian and Edward they didn't talk to her. She walked to George, "Want to dance?" Kyra said looking up at him. "Sure..." George said as he took her hand.  They danced, "Apollo there is something wrong with this man." Lukas said as he watched her and with George. Kyra stopped and looked out the window.  "We are going to leave soon." Kyra said looking at the window. George saw the troops, he nodded. They walked out of the ball room.

The rouge Demons gathered out side the wall of the capital. Kyra and George road in the carriage. "There they are attack!" A demon yelled see the Carriage. The angelic warrior sense a mass of demons. They ran out, Kyra screamed as a sword went throw the window. George turned to his demonic form. Kyra turned to an angelic form. They took each other hands.  Kyra climbed out the demons staggered back.

The other angelic warriors came out. They saw Kyra fighting demons. George was on the ground bleeding. Kyra had a look of fear as she saw him. A red light came from the grown. The demons backed away as Kyra turned into a demon. She looked like Thanatos She had horns her eyes were a wild red and she had a black dress on. She pressed a hand on a demon as he fell to his knees. "Kyra..." Lukas said as the demons head exploded.  Blood spatter on her face. The rest of the guess. "By order of your next queen, I order you to stop this senseless action!" Kyra said as she walked up to another one again. "I will show no mercy to those who decide to go angst my order." Kyra said as she looked at them.

"NEVER!" A demon yelled running at her. Thanatos flicked his sword the blade of the demon out of his hands. "Like I said no mercy." Kyra said stabbing the demon. "Anyone else?" Thanatos said as he held his sword. The demons ran away. Kyra ran to George and pressed her hands on his wound. "hang on it will be fine." Kyra said looking at everyone. She turned back, Edward and Apollo looked at her in fear. The rest did as well. "I was right I should have never come here." Kyra said as George looked at her.

George looked at them they backed away from her. Kyra almost looked as if she was about to cry. "Monster!" A women yelled. "She should be killed, Angelic warriors do it!" A man yelled. Edward looked at her. "If you want me dead. You will not have a problem..." Kyra said getting up. George held onto her arm. "Kyra don't!" Alvara said as she disappeared.  George was gone as well.

Kyra collapsed onto her bed. She cried, George touched her hair. "Princess, you are no monster." George said looking at her. "But everyone thinks I am!" Kyra yelled at him. George kissed her she looked shocked. "I knew that would make you be quite..." George said looking at her. Kyra cried into his chest. "why couldn't I be normal..."  Kyra whispered as she cried.