Her power.

Kyra and Apollo walked down the hall. Kyra opened the door, The other guardians had there guards and King Thanatos was there. Kyra said down Apollo stood behind her chair. "There was movement spotted by the kingdom of Krystal.  The demons have been gathers we can only assume there planning to attack." King Thanatos said looking at her. Kyra looked down at her hand. "We have to go there, we are allays. With king Aidan." Ember said standing up. "But... King Aidan wishes to see Kyra before the battle. She could be useful." Thanatos said as he looked at ember.

Alvara looked at her, "I don't think she is ready to fight." Lukas said crossing his arms. "I think I can tell for my self, thank you very much." Kyra said as she stood up. "I agree she is ready." Cordelia said looking at her. "Stay close to us." Alex said flashing her a smile. "Okay lets move out." Alvara said getting up. Kyra walked to her room she pulled out her battle outfit.  She put it on. She looked at her self, it fit just right.

Kyra and the others rode to they saw troops on the walls. The opened the gates. They went to the castle, Kyra was felling something was wrong.  Alex looked at her. "You are sensing demons right?" Alex said as she rode next to him. "Yes I think but I fell something else..." Kyra said as she looked at the gates. "We are the angelic warriors, king Aidan has called for us." Alvara said taking her hood down. The guards opened the doors. Kyra got down and walked. Alvara seem to know where to go. A boy the same age as her looked at her as she walked in.  "Prince Edward, why are you here?" Alex said looking at him. "Is Artemis with you?" Edward said looking at him.

Kyra winched, Artemis was murdered 4 years ago. "She was killed Edward, she is dead." Alex said walking away. Edward looked down, he looked at Kyra, she looked away and walked with Alex.

King Aidan hugged Alvara. Kyra stood in the back. "So where is the new one?" Aidan said smiling. Alex pushed her forward, Kyra stood there she bowed. "She Is young!" Aidan said shocked. "Yet she is a great warrior." Alvara said smiling. "I am the child of the angel of blood, I can turn blood into weapons and keep blood in the body of a wounded until they can be healed." Kyra said as she stood straight. Kyra bit the side of her hand hard. She made her blood into a sword, she held it out. King Aidan touched it, he pulled his hand away. 

She put the blood back, and she put her glove on. "We are under attack!" A knight said running in. Kyra ran behind the others, she summoned her wings she saw demons at the wall. She and the others went to attack. Kyra fought with a dagger at first she used the demon blood to make a sword. She slashed at the demons she felt something. Kyra saw the other angelic warrior's and demons fall to the ground but one.

Kyra looked at the demon he pulled down his hood, it looked like a man her father worked with. "Oh dear lioness." The man said walking to her. "don't touch her!" Lukas said growling. The man kicked him. "Stop lord hades!" Kyra yelled as he got right in front of her. Everyone looked at her. "Why don't you come with me? you will be much more powerful." He said touching her red hair. "No way in hell." Kyra said backing away.

Lord Hades laughed, "You think you can have a chose. Come my servant!" Lord Hades yelled. Kyra's eyes turned black. She turned around, "Kill you sisters and brothers." Lord Hades said as he let the demons retreated.  Alex and the others tried to move.  Lord Hades watched. Kyra didn't move. The demon blood sword shined.   Kyra walked to Alex, his eyes looked at her in fear. Her eyes were like a demon's. Kyra held the sword above his head. Tears streamed down her face.

Lord Hades saw her hands shake. He smiled, Kyra turned around quickly and she stabbed Lord Hades in the chest. The tip of the blade, was visible throw his back. "Why didn't it work?" He said looking at her. "Because your blood is in my system... You may control what I think but not my soul." Kyra said pushing him off the sword.

Alex saw Kyra's black eyes fade, they turned golden.  She fell to the ground. Lord Hades disappeared. King Aidan and Edward ran to them.  Kyra was still, Cordelia pressed her hands on her. She gave her some magic energy. "You should be more careful." Cordelia said as Kyra slowly sat up. "I had to control my body I would have killed Alex." Kyra said as she looked at him. "Yet you were stronger than one of the 5 great demons." Thanatos said walking to her.

Alvara looked at her husband. She walked to him, She hugged him. Kyra got up, she walked away. She started to run. "I will be by the horses." She yelled. Edward went after her. He wanted to talk to her, to get to know her.  Kyra went to her horse. Edward pulled on its lead. "Hey..." He said looking at her. "What do you want?" Kyra said looking at him. "I was wondering, if you will come to a ball..?" Edward said looking at her. "Yeah if I was invited but who I would invite me? I was the daughter of a dark wizard." Kyra said shrugging.

Edward smiled, "Now that you are and angelic warrior, there is a ball in a few weeks. It for the angelic warriors, I was wonder if you would have the first dance with me?" Edward said giving her a shy smile. "Sure..." Kyra said smiling.