The demon kings rage

Kyra walked out of her room. George stood in the back of the throne room. Kyra stood in the middle. She was standing tall. The angelic warriors felt the demon king's aura.  They ran to the castle. "Father is good to see you alive." Kyra said looking at her father. "It is good to seen my child is so powerful." The Demon King said walking to her. "My son Thanatos is a failure is trust you will better than him." The Demon King said as the angelic warriors ran in.

Kyra had is hand pressed on her forehead. "My child kill them..." The Demon king said as magic came from his palm. Kyra summoned a sword and turned around. The Angelic warriors backed away a little. "Kyra stop!" George said running to her she slashed her sword across his chest. Blood splatter on her dress.  George fell to the floor, Kyra looked down and stepped over him. The Demon king laughed, "KILL THEM! KILL MY CATHIRNE LIKE I DID YOUR MOTHER!"  The Demon king yelled laughing. Kyra stopped she threw her sword at Lukas. Cordelia yelled something and the Demon's king spell broke.

The Demon King disappeared.  Kyra turned around and screamed. Alvara ran over to her and put her hand over her eyes. "George!" Kyra yelled as she try to get Alvara's hands off her eyes. "Stop I have to save him please!" Kyra said as she stop fighting. "You can't Kyra...He is dead." Alvara said as she felt tears on Kyra's face. "No! Please I have to save him." Kyra said as she got out of Alvara's grip.

Kyra ran to George's dead body. She knelt down in the pool of blood. "Come back please..." Kyra said tears running down her. Kyra started to speak in a demon. A bright purple light filled the room.  The light faded Kyra was in her Demon form. Kyra was crying, George's dead body began to breath again. Kyra stopped at George's arms went around her. "Don't cry..." He said hugging her. Kyra still cried. She was crying tears of joy he was alive.

The angelic warriors left. Kyra hugged George. "I was so scared, I was so scared that is would lose you..." Kyra said kissing him. George looked at her she was a reck her hair had blood in it and her dress was stain as well. George laughed, "I will not go down with out a fight." George said as he lifted Kyra into his arms. "You are a mess... Catharine, do you want to obey your father?" George said as he carried her. "I was fighting his power but it was so hard. It hurt." Kyra said as she felt George's eyes on her. "I want to kill him... I want him dead. I can beat him." Kyra said as she was put down.

Kyra quickly changed and wrote a letter. Kyra and George walked around the gardens. Sebastian saw them, Kyra smiled up at George. Sebastian wanted George dead so he could have Kyra.  Sebastian held an angelic knife he wore gloves so he could hold the knife.

Kyra looked at the clock tower and waved goodbye. She ran away. George saw Sebastian and smiled. "Hello Sebastian. What brings you here?" George said walking to him. Sebastian hid the knife in his jacket. "Well I came to talk to Catherine..." Sebastian said looking away. "Oh...she is in a meeting." George said as a group of guards ran by them. A maid ran her dress stained with blood. "Princess...." A guard said as he saw someone walk out of the castle.  "Catherine!" George said as she walked out her father behind her.

The Demon king lifted her up and throw her down. "Stupid little girl." He said putting a foot on her neck as she turned around to look. "I am on a tyrant like you. I have kindness in my heart and soul, unlike you think you never loved anything but bloodshed." Kyra said as The demon king was sent flying back. A fog came and Sebastian and George try to get to Kyra.

They heard a scream of pain as the fog slowly began to past. Kyra drove her sword into her father's chest. "By the powers of the angel of blood! I shall make it so you can never live again!" Kyra yelled as her father went limp. They wacth Kyra pull out the sword and she looked at them. "Kyra!" Alvara yelled as Lukas ran to her. Kyra collasped and Lukas caught her.

Lukas carryed her to her room. Sebastian and George followed them.  "Kyra just used up to much magic energy. Good thing she didn't use all of it or she would have died." Alvara said moving Kyra's hair. "Kyra...killed him you couldn't do it first try, You almost died. So dose that mean she is stronger than you?" Lukas said teasing her. "Maybe." Alvara said as they looked down at her. "she is of two worlds... holy and tenanted. I think she will have to chose which one she wants to be in." Lukas said as they got up and left.

Kyra woke up her whole body hurt. Kyra sat up she looked around. A maid walked in, "Your awake..." The maid said as the door opened behind her. Sebastian walked in a look of sorrow was on his face. "Kyra...George is...is dead. We found him murdered in his room last night." Sebastian said as Kyra went pale. "No... I just got him back." Kyra said as she started to cry. Sebastian hugged Kyra in his mind he was smiling. "You will be okay...You will find love again... trust me." Sebastian said as he smiled at her. "Thank you for being here for me, your a get friend." Kyra said trying to smile at him.