A hole in her heart

Kyra walked out of her room. She walked the halls. She took her mothers necklace from her vanity. She held the angelic necklace. She put it on. She put on her she put a headband and moved her bangs out of her face. She put on a skirt and a shirt. She put on her shoes. She walked into the town. The streets were quite like normal. She heard horses. The royal guard rode into the town. Kyra looked different Alex could sense her though as a crowd was forming.

Alvara rode in and the elves bowed. A girl with a basket was walking away. She walked she had the same red hair a Kyra. "Where is the house of the Lionhearts?" Alvara said as the crowd looked up at her. "It is down the road My Queen, the house with the fence and gate." A man said as they soon went back to work. Kyra opened the gate. She heard a sound she quickly got inside.

There was a bright red light. Coming from the house, the towns people watched as Alvara and Alex ran in. The guards stayed out of the light. "Kyra!" Someone yelled as she cried. They ran in the house trying to find her. Kyra could fell something changing.  Alex found her.  Kyra looked up, she backed to the wall. "No I don't want to go with you!" Kyra yelled as she kicked at him.

Alex turned around, Kyra stop fighting, A pair a wings that looked to be made from blood started to form. Alvara looked, "Her powers are forming... we need to get her out of here."  Alvara said as she picked her up. Kyra cried, she was in so much pain. She is 16 and she is crying like a child.

Kyra was carried out the towns people gasped. "Fear not she is one of the children of the 7 great angel. She is of no harm." Alvara said as a tear fell from a young mans eyes. Kyra woke up to the sounds of clicking. She sat up and cover her mouth. She coughed blood came from between her fingers. They walked in, as she coughed up the blood. Cordelia ran over hand held a rag to her mouth. Cordelia threw the cloth away. The blood turned into a crystal. "cool." Lukas said as Kyra stopped. She screamed and Cordelia calmed her down. "It is okay... Your powers are almost done forming." Cordelia said looking at her.

-time skip-

Kyra stood in the training room. She cut her hand and a whip formed around her. She cut the dummy into tiny little pieces. Every one watched from behind a shield. Cordelia sighed she walked out. "I don't think I am learning more, I want to try something else." Cordelia said taking the knife.  Cordelia cut her finger. Kyra focused the blood went back in. "See you can do more if you just focus."  Cordelia said walking out of the room.

Kyra walked out she was greeted by King Thanatos, She turned around. She hated them. Kyra walked away, she walked to her room. She saw a boy about her age at the wall.  She watched the boy. He climbed over the wall he started to climb to her.  She hid in her room. "I got in." The boy said as she walked closer. She hit him with a box over the head and he fell to the floor.

She tied him up and locked the door.  She watched him from a distance. He woke up and started to panic. She came closer. He was very handsome, he looked at her.  She pointed a sword made of blood at him. "why did you try to sneak into here?"  Kyra said as she looked at him. "Why should I tell you?" He said looking at her.  " I could have the Angelic warriors come here." Kyra said as she put her sword away.

Apollo looked at the very pretty girl. She had red hair her eyes were golden. "Who are you?"  Kyra said as she looked at him. "Apollo heartfelt." He said as she looked at him. "I am the child of the angel of blood, Kyra Lionheart" Kyra said looking at him. He looked shocked. "Well...I will let you go if we could be friends." Kyra said as she smiled at him. " I would like that, Kyra of the angels." Apollo said smiling she untied him. "I was trying to get into the castle because I want to become a guard. I didn't know were the gate was." Apollo said shyly.

Kyra laughed, "Your so silly, the captain of the royal guard is  down stairs to your left door 5." Kyra said pointing down the hall. "Thank you." Apollo said smiling. Apollo got a training spot. "I think you will watch the newest Angelic Warrior. She needs someone to watch her." The head of the royal guard said. "Sir yes sir!" He said proudly.

Apollo was shown the quarters, he saw two men and Kyra talking. "You are so short. if you try to weld my sword it would be above your head." Alex said teasing her. "I am not that short!" She said looking away. Lukas laughed he rather enjoyed Kyra. "wait how old are you?" Lukas said looking at her. "I am 16, almost 17." Kyra said as she saw Apollo. "Kyra Lionheart this is your guard." The captain said looking at her. "Okay I don't see why I need a guard." Kyra said pretending not to notice him. "it is for your safety as you can connect with angels." The head guard said looking at her.

Kyra smiled at Apollo. "Apollo you are to stay with her every hour she is awake. You will have the room next to her's." Alex said smiling. "God. Guys what are you trying to do stop me from running away." Kyra said joking. "Yes!" They all said. Kyra looked dumbfounded. "Okay." Kyra said as she looked at Apollo.