My Silence Is The Beginning Of My Revenge

Elsa's P.O.V

It's been a few days since the incident with Tigeress and Mantis. I am still scared of killing someone else, so I am trying as best as I can to control my powers. Jack is never gone for a full day. Only for a few hours and he returns to guard the castle. I am often lonely, even when Jack is here. I am expecting Tigeress to return to get her revenge on me for killing Mantis. I told Jack this, and since then, he is busy protecting the castle and not looking for Rapunzel, Flynn, and Tooth. I know that Jack is using the excuse that he wants to protect the castle, he really wants to protect me. 

"Hey Jack," I say as I approach him one day on the balcony.

"Yeah?" He asks, turning to look at me. I sigh as I stand next to him and look down at the forest below.

'I think we should go out and search for Rapunzel, Flynn, and Toothiana," I say nervously.

"Elsa-" he begins in a voice that I know that he is going to say no, but I quickly interrupt him.

"Jack, you don't have to go," I tell him, "but I am still going, with or without you," I turn around and walk back inside.

"Elsa," he says, "by doing this, you will be putting both of us at risk," I look at him, determination n my eyes.

"Jack, quit being so selfish," I snap and he looks shocked, "Rapunzel, Flynn, and Toothiana are our allies, and we shouldn't let them walk aimlessly around in the arena and having the risk of bumping into someone who would kill them instantly! Now, are you coming or not?" I don't wait for an answer as I turn around a descend the steps down to the first floor and towards the door. I hear footsteps behind me and see Jack following, staff in hand, as he follows me outside the castle.

"Now, to make you quit worryng about the castle being invaded," I say and flick my wrist and three piles of snow appears and form into three different snowcreatures, one being one identical to Marshmallow, the second being a serpent like one, and the other beng a combo of the other two and having the ability to fly, "there you go," I say as I look at him and turn to descend the hill. Jack is staring at the creatures, who remain unmoving and waiting for any trespassers. I hear him run up to walk beside me. We walk slowly down the hill.

~

"Elsa, we won't find them," Jack says, "we need to head back before it gets dark. We can try again tomorrow," I sigh and knew Jack was right. I take one last look around until I turn back around and follow Jack back towards the mountain and up towards the castle.

~

I sit down on an ice couch I made with my powers.

"Jack," I call to him from across the room, "you haven't told me the story of how people couldn't see you," he nods and sits down next to me and begins the story by tellng me of the four legendary Guardians: Santa Claus, a.k.a North, the Easter Bunny, Toothiana, and the Sandman and how they live forever and have special powers. Then how people could only see them if they believed in them. Then Jack tells me his story, of how he sacraficed himself to save his younger sister's life and how the MiM chose him to be the Guardian of Fun and his adventures and battles against Pitch Black, a.k.a the boogeyman. It was a fascinating tale.

"So," he says after he finished his long story, "what is your tale?" I look away. I open my mouth and spill the beans. I tell him of how I struck my younger sister Anna in the head with my powers when we were younger and shutting everyone out but my parents after that. Then my parent's death. Then my coronation day, Anna asking for my blessing for a marriage wth a guy she only met, and how I declined and tried escaping and Anna taking my glove and arguing with me. Then me shooting ice spikes, nearly killing her and the Duke of Weasleton, who called me a monster. My escaping to the North Mountain, building this exact castle with my powers, Anna coming to try to persuade me to come back to Arendelle, me stricking her in the heart with my powers, two men coming to kill me, Hans, Anna's fiance, coming and saving me, only to have the chandelier nearly kill me, me being locked up in my own dungeon, me escaping, Hans trying to kill me, Anna saving my live by sacraficing hers, Anna's frozen body, me hugging her and her thawing, then Hans being locked up, and me living in peace with my powers under control, as happy as ever.

"That was a more excting tale than mine," Jack says after a while. I shake my head.

"It was torture," I tell him, tears in my eyes. He remains silent as he stands and offers to take watch. I reluctantly accept and fall asleep on the couch.

Jack's P.O.V

I stare at Elsa as she she sleeps. She is so peaceful when she sleeps. I sigh as  stand on the balcony. I get an idea. I shoot a small ling of ice in the air and it forms a staff with a snowflake on it. Then I shoot a jet of ice into the forest, hoping it would make signs that will help Rapunzel, Flynn, and Tooth find their way to us. I then fly up to the roof and sit there, takng a glance at the three snowcreatures by the door. I relax and stare at the round moon.

~

I am jolted awak by a piercng scream. I look frantically around and jump down onto the balcony. I look inside and see Elsa standng there, glaring at the wall.

"Els, what happened?" I ask, staring from her to the wall.

"Tigeress!" she exclaims, breathing nervously as she glances around her. I am confused until I see a flash of orange out of the corner of my eyes. Tigeress and she is running straight at Elsa, who has her back turned, sword ready. I run forward and stand in between them. I didn't shoot snow at Tigeress fast enough, because the only thing that happened was pain in my stomach area as Tigeress stabbed her sword into me, her eyes gleaming in revenge. She pulls the sword out, now bloody, and I crumple to the floor. I hear Elsa scream and run to my side, tears running down her face. The last thing I see is Tigeress walking towards Elsa, who is crying at my side, when the world goes black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Another dramatic chapter! This one is more dramatc than the last one. Mwhahahaha! >:)

Thanks for reading!

~NZ