Put on a Show

Começar do início

Gwen's eyes widened, "Miss, you remind me so much of-"

"Gwen! I think that's enough on etiquette for today, the new Askars are here and I need Siberia to help me test their skills." August came walking up from the training fields, hands behind his back, tension rolling off of him in waves.

Gwen bowed, "Of course sir, come miss, let's get you back in your armor."

August smiled, "I have other plans for you, Gwen. Siberia's mother will help her out of the dress. Killian, take Sia back to the barracks."

Siberia eyed August but didn't question his orders. August seems a little tense doesn't he?

A little is an understatement, but with the attack I can't blame him. Kane padded next to her, tongue lolling.

That makes sense...what do you think the new Askars are like?

Probably pups that Killian won't let get near you. Kane huffed a laugh, shaking out his fur.

Killian let out a rumble, "Making fun of me with your soul bond are you?"

She smirked and punched his shoulder, "Only a little, the same that you do with Tobias."

The wolf in question gave a toothy grin, Nah, he drools over you in our mind links. He projected to her.

Killian's eyes widened, face flushing, "Tobias!"

Siberia laughed, continuing down the path to the barracks. Poor Killian, Tobias completely threw him under water.

Careful Sia, I might do the same to you one day. Kane gave wag of his tail, smiling.

She let out a growl, but smiled at her soul bond. He was like a brother to her, he came to her not long after her fifth birthday, just a wobbly pup that felt her power as a shifter and filled the void in her heart. They made it to the barracks, Siberia's mother waiting out in front for them.

She smiled at her daughter, "Look at you, I can't wait to see the actual gown August is having made for you. Now come, let's get you out of that."

She followed her mother back into her room, Kane padding along and looking back over his shoulder. What is it?

Pretty sure Killian is dying to come in here but Tobias is holding him back. He sat at the threshold of her room, I'll wait here just in case he tries to come in.

Sia shook her head, letting her mother start to undo the ties of the bodice and corset. She felt the relief of the corset loosening and took a deep breath, stretching her rib cage after being contained for so long.

Her mother chuckled, "Feel better?"

She nodded, stepping out of the skirts and putting on her armor, feeling like herself again. "It's not very comfortable or functional." Lacing her gauntlets, stretching her claws and feeling her power thrum through her at the promise of testing the new Askars.

Mary folded the dress as much as possible and left it on the bed, studying her daughter, "How did it go with the etiquette training? I saw you walking with the human." The young wolf was tying her boots, her kill tattoos marking her forearm, her wins marking the other.

Siberia shrugged, "Nothing too difficult. I'm just glad I was born an Askar and not a highborn, having to dress in those death traps. Now let's go meet the new blood, my wolf is anxious for a fight." Pulling her hair back into a braid and walking out the door with Kane following close behind.