chapter 12

Here is the rest of the story hope you like it!
_____________________________________

~your pov~

I was talking to Chloe like always but then I saw Nathaniel lonely and I felt bad since no one really talks to him. So I went up to him and said, "hey want to hang out with me and my friends?" He looked up at me and stuttered out, " Uh... Y-yeah sure.." He got up and we both went back. We were talking for a while until Angel came and said, "hey guys... Who is this guy?" He kinda seemed like he didn't like him but I shook it off, "his name is Nathaniel" He replied "nice to meet you" Nath looked nervous and said "n-nice to meet y-you too.." We kept talking and it seemed like Angel started to get use to Nath which was good because he is the new member of the group.

~time skip~

Me, chloe and Lila were walking to the park. When we got their Lila said "hey guys... I have something to tell you guys but you guys can't tell anyone... " Me and Chloe nodded then she said "I... Um I have a crush on.... " I asked "on who?! " She looked down and replied "on Nathanael..." I smiled then jumped up and down. I said "omg yes!!! " You two would be purrfect~" Chloe said " I'm surprised. Since you haven't had a crush since like months" We talked for a while then went home.

~Next day~

I was sitting down reading my favorite book until Adrien came up. He said "hey (y/n) why haven't you talked to me or asked to hang out?" I looked up at him and replied "well... I feel weird around mari when we hang out and besides you have her so you don't need me" I tried to smile brightly so he wouldn't notice that I was actually sad about it.  Instead of walking away he hugged me. I was surprised because I didn't think he would do that. I hugged him back tightly and some tears fell out. I told him "I missed you so much... " He let go and wiped my tears off then said "I missed you so much too" I smiled and he smiled back. He said "don't worry I'll find a way for us two to hang out" He said and winked at me. I giggled and said "that would be purrfect~" He blushed then walked away because mari was calling him.

~time skip~

Adrien texted me and told me that he could hang out with me tomorrow the whole day since Mari would be busy. I was so happy I felt like screaming of excitement.

~Next day~

I was outside Adrien's house waiting for him. Then he opened the door and said "nice to see you M'lady" I giggled and said "nice to see you too kitty. Now let's start the fun" I went inside and we walked to his room. I had so much fun hanging out with him. It was like old times. I heard a sound in his backpack and opened it. I saw a tiny cat so I grabbed him and said " Adrien your kitty is so cute and tiny" He asked "what ki-" When he looked back he saw me holding plagg. He was really nervous which was funny. Then plagg said "I'm not a kitty I'm a kwami" I giggled and replied " Your still cute and I'm guessing your the reason he turns into chat" He nodded. Adrien just stood there frozen so I went to get water and splashed it on him. "Are you okay? " I asked "he shakes his head and replied " Yeah just kinda weirded out" I said "I've been knowing you were chat so doesn't really make a difference" "I guess you are right" he said. I put the song mad Hatter by Melanie. We listened it for a while but then we fell asleep.