chapter 3

-your pov-

I saw the girl who was making wind and ice I was shocked and stood there until chat grabbed the me and took me to his house. He asked me "are you okay?" I nodded "just stay here and don't go outside" he said "okay... " I replied. After that he left do I decided to walk around. When I was walking around I saw a door a kinda open so I went inside and saw him... I saw hawkmoth I was shocked I stood there but then I ran out. Unfortunately he heard me and followed me. He grabbed me and I was so scared what he was going to do to me. "Please don't hurt me.. " I said "I won't hurt you if you keep this secret and don't tell anyone and I mean anyone" I nodded "but can you do me a favor and I'll do what you want me to do" I asked "okay what is it? " "can you please spend more time with Adrien and let him have parties to celebrate with his friends.." He looked at me weirdly "okay but you have to help me get ladybug's and chat noir's miraculous" "but how I'm just a simple girl that can't do anything" I asked "I'll give you a miraculous and you will help my akumatized "friends" fight them" I nodded and he gave me a pin,  it was pretty I liked the colors.

" He looked at me weirdly "okay but you have to help me get ladybug's and chat noir's miraculous" "but how I'm just a simple girl that can't do anything" I asked "I'll give you a miraculous and you will help my akumatized "friends" fight them" I n...

(That's how it looks and your kwami is the top photo)

  He told me "now leave and wait for the next victim" "okay" I said and went back to Adrien's room. I put on a pin on my shirt and a little bird thing came out I was confused what it was. "Hello I'm Duusu are you my new owner?" I nodded "what's your name" she asked
"My name is (y/n)" I replied "oh well nice to meet you (y/n)!" She said "Are you hungry?  What do you like to eat?" I asked "oh I like sunflower seeds and yes please" she smiled weakly.  I grabbed some sunflower seeds and gave her some then I told her "don't worry I won't hurt you and I won't let hawkmoth hurt you" she smiled and hugged my cheek "thank you... " I smiled "your welcome" she went on a adrien's bed and ate her sunflower seeds. After a few minutes chat came back. "Would you like to play video games?" He asked "yeah I would love to and I asked your dad if I could sleep over and he said yes" I smiled. He looked very happy and then we started to play.  A little while he started to fall asleep. When he fell asleep I carried him and put him on the bed I layed next to him and hugged him since I can't sleep without hugging something then I fell asleep.

-Adrien pov-

I woke up because I felt something and when I looked it was (y/n) hugging me while sleeping. She is so cute when she sleeps. Wait Adrien no snap out of it you love ladybug not (y/n). Well... Maybe I do I'm not sure. I couldn't help but hug her back and then I went back to sleep.

-plagg pov-

I saw (y/n) and Adrien sleeping together. It was cute but a little while later I heard someone snoring and I thought it was (y/n). Then I noticed that it wasn't I looked at her bag and saw Duusu. I couldn't help it so I hugged her. She woke up and was shocked then she hugged me back.  She told me everything but made me promise to not tell Adrien or anyone and I agreed. After that we talked about things that happen to us.