chapter 5

Sorry if my drawing looks like crap but that's your transformation (ALSO DON'T PLAY SONG PLZ)

That's your weapon :3_____________________________________

_____________________________________

I was gonna transform but I thought to put the pin as a belt so it doesn't disturb me. I did it then transform my transformation started like ladybug then chat noir the end was like ladybugs. I liked how I looked, it was colorful. I left and went to where chat and ladybug were I said "hello chat noir and ladybug" I smirked and they looked back. They asked "who are you?" "I'm paon" (btw that means peacock in French) "oh well welcome to the team paon" ladybug said "sorry honey but we aren't in the same team. You see I need something that is yours" I said and touched her earing but she slapped my hand away and grabbed her yoyo. "Your funny paon" chat said while laughing. I get close to chat's face and he starts to blush "I'm glad that you think I'm funny but I'm not joking kitty" I said then kissed his cheek. After that LadywiFi came and standed next to me then asked "are you the partner that hawkmoth told me about? " "yes I am, I'm paon nice to meet you Ladywifi" "okay so what's the plan?" She asked "you get ladybug and I get mr. Kitty here" I said. She grabbed her phone and shooted pause signs at ladybug. I turned my arrow to chat's weapon I was about to hit him until he blocked it. "I see this isn't going to be easy as I thought" I smirked and made him fall. "Same goes to you" he said. We fighted for like a half hour I used my power to lock chat in a cage and about to grab his miraculous but ladybug used lucky charm and she tied me up with Ladywifi. Luckily I escaped before she can grab my miraculous. "Until next time" I winked and left before I turned back.

~time skip to home~

Adrien came he told me all about what happens earlier he said that I was cute but he wished that was good instead of bad. I told him "maybe she has a reason to be evil you never know" "maybe you're right but still what is that reason" he replied I shrugged. "Tomorrow we are going to the karaoke to practice singing" I said "oh yeah luckily my dad is letting me. It's weird how he just changed. I wonder why" he said "you should be happy since you've never spent time with him" I said "your right I should be" he said

~time skip to tomorrow~

Me and Adrien went to the karaoke to practice. When we got their we saw marinette, Alya, and nino. "Hey guys I didn't know you guys were gonna be here" I said while smiling. Marinette kinda gave me a dirty look but I ignored it. "Yeah we want to practice for the talent show tomorrow" alya said. "Cool well who wants to start?" I asked. Alya said marinette should so she did and went up stage and sang she was good.

Marinette- shatter me (by lindsay)
Alya- dollhouse (by Melanie)
Nino- it girl (by Jason)
Adrien- superhero (by simon)
~time skip~

I was the last one I was nervous I started to sing. (Play song)

(Takes a while sorry)

"Are you insane like me?
Been in pain like me?
Bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me?
Just to pour that motherfucker down the drain like me?
Would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me?
Are you high enough without the Mary Jane like me?
Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me?
Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me?
Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?

And all the people say
You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen
Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Oh, ooh oh, ooh oh, oh

I think there's a flaw in my code

Oh, ooh oh, ooh oh, oh

These voices won't leave me alone
Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold

Are you deranged like me?
Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Pointing fingers 'cause you'll never take the blame like me?

And all the people say
You can't wake up, this is not a dream
You're part of a machine, you are not a human being

With your face all made up, living on a screen

Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Oh, ooh oh, ooh oh, oh

I think there's a flaw in my code

Oh, ooh oh, ooh oh, oh

These voices won't leave me alone
Well my heart is gold and my hands are cold"

When I finished everyone clapped and telling me that I sounded good I smiled. But marinette didn't really seem happy I wonder why. Does she hate me or something? I don't know I feel like it's because of Adrien since I spend lots of time with him. I went to them Adrien hugged me tightly and said "that was amazing (y/n)" "thanks" I replied. After that we went home and went to bed.

_____________________________________

XD hope you guys liked it