chapter 9

If you want you can listen to it and I know the biggin is long ;-;
__________________________________

A few weeks pasted I was in class doing my work until a akuma came so I ran outside. I saw the Akumatiesed girl, she was spreading out love. I saw Nino and alya kissing it made me happy because my ship came true. I needed to transform but she was coming. Then chat came and said, "(y/n)! Are you alright? " I looked at him, I had idea and I said "...actually,  you came at a good time.  I need your help." He replied " help? Does my purr-incess want me to hide her away?" "No. She wants you to go with the flow. Can you?" I said "cat's are very flexible,  prin-" I interrupted him and said "good" I pulled him before he could say anything else and I kissed him. He mumbles out "mew-mmph" then "hmmn?!" He looked shocked but I kept kissing him. Then he pulled me closer and said "m...nn..." I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had his arms wrapped around my waste. A while later the akumatised girl passed by and saw so then she left since she thought we were in her spell. We kissed for a while and separated the kiss for air. We were panting for air and then chat said "y-y/n)..." He was about to kiss me but then Duusu whisper yell "(y/n)! The akuma!!" Luckily chat didn't hear her say that. I put my finger on his lips and said "thanks, chaton" I ran off, I was blushing really hard. I transformed and went to the akumatised person. "Hey I'm paon" I said. She looked at me and smiled "I'm lover" (sorry I know it's a lame name XD) "I'll get chat and you get ladybug" I said and she nodded. I ran up to chat and leaned him on to the wall. "We meet again kitty" I smirked. He blushed and pushed me off. I turned my bow into a smoke bomb. I threw it at him, he was coughing and trying to see but I went behind him and was about to get his ring until and ladybug wrapped her yoyo at my arm and pulled it back. I grabbed the sting and pulled her to where I was. "Nice to see you too buggy" I saw that she defeated the girl so I pushed her away. "Until next time" I looked at chat and winked then left.

~time skip~

After school I heard marinette and Adrien talking. I went closer to listen what they were saying.

~adrien pov~

Marinette told me she wanted to talk so went somewhere private. "So what did you want to tell me bugaboo?" I said.  She looked down "is something wrong? " I put my hands on her shoulders "I'm here for you" I said. She looked up at me with a sad look. "I'm sorry Adrien but I can't date you..." I was shocked "You said you love " Adrien" how is chat noir any different?! " I asked "I only fell in love with Adrien not chat... I'm sorry... I just don't like your real personality... I only fell in love with your perfection... " I had tears in my eyes. A while later she left then (y/n) came.

~your pov~

I felt bad so I went up to him and said "I'm sorry about what happened..." I hugged him. He hugged me tightly and started to cry. "It's okay just let it all out you'll be okay" I whispered. We stayed there for like a half a hour. We went to his house luckily he didn't get Akumatised. We played video games for a while. I asked his dad if I could sleep over and he said yeah so we started to play truth or dare and kid games. I kissed his cheek because I saw him sad. He then looked at me with a blush. I started to blush hard because I remembered what we did earlier. He looked at me confused and asked "what's wrong?" "N-nothing" I stuttered. He smirked and got close to my face. Our lips were like one inch apart and I covered my face while blushing. He started to laugh and I grabbed a pillow then hit him with it. "Not funny" I said. He grabbed a pillow and hit me with it "it is funny" we laughed together.  I hummed until adrien fell asleep then I fell asleep next to him while hugging each other.