••×e n t r y 28ו•

A/N; please read the authors note later, it's IMPORTANT!

••×e n t r y 28ו•

[Dear Jungkook,
There are 9 planets. 204 counties. 7,707 islands. 7 seas. 7,000,000,000 people and I'm in love with someone I can't have.]

You were awaken by the brightness of the sunlight peering through the small gap of a dark curtain. The heat was beaming at the side of your cheeks awakening you from your deep slumber. A pair of strong arms securely wrapped around your waist, as you felt the alluring warmth. You snuggled your face at the crook of his neck feeling him more, as a sweet smile crept on your face.

"Jungk-- Oh!" You heard a male's voice called, but stopped halfway seeing you both cuddled. You pretended to be asleep.

"Hyung... I think we shouldn't wake him up for now." It was Jimin.

Just then you heard footsteps walking closer to Jungkook's room. "Wae- ohh? I didn't know that she's still here." Namjoon's voice echoed through the four corners of the room.

"Welp! Let them be... Its not going to be our problem anyways-- aish!" Namjoon told Jimin, but stopped halfway, as a small thud was heard. Namjoon cursed.

"Oh my gosh hyung!" Jimin whispered-yelled. "Did you just broke Jungkook's doorknob?"

"Sshh! Don't tell him that its me!" Namjoon whispered-yelled back at him.

Just then you heard Jungkook muttered and cursed, as he slightly groaned. "Hyungs! Stop making noises and get out! Now!"

That startled Namjoon and Jimin. Jungkook was already awake before you woke up. He just pretended that he was asleep when you snuggled to him closer, wanting to feel you more into his embrace.

"Ohh... You were awake?" Jimin stammered.

"Sshh! Now go. . . out!" Jungkook shooed his hyungs half whispering and yelling, showing his sternness in his voice.

The two left the room in defeat, face slightly smug and a small smirk plastered at the oldest' face. Namjoon was shaking his head in amusement and disbelief at the maknae's silliness.

Jungkook on the other hand has his toothy smile spread across his face, having the chance to be alone with you once again. He breathed in the scent he was finding and missing ever since. He ruffled your hair, taking in the advantages of the opportunity, as he was having you in his warmth.

You never felt so nervous in your entire life. This was the first time you slept with someone. No, you're sure that nothing had happen last night, but you're sure as fuck that you let yourself get lost in his eyes, being intoxicated into him and now you've made yourself a blushing mess. You don't know when to act that you're awaken. You're too embarrassed by the fact that you slept with Jeon Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook as in the idol and the maknae of BTS, the one you used to fangirl and liked-- loved the most. It was a dream come true to wake up beside him, but it scared you. . . that this day, you'll wake up from your sweet fairytale once again.

"Y/N, I know that you're awake." Your heart beated a thousand times more than it already was, taking you by surprise.

You immediately shot your eyes open only to see Jungkook's teasing smirk, as he unwrapped his arms around you and placed one arm under his head as he support his head with his palm and his arms supported by his elbow. He wiggled his brows at you, that cheesy smile never leaving his face.

You felt your cheeks heating up, making you avert your gaze to another direction. "I-I have to g-go."

You stuttered.