••×e n t r y 11ו•

••×e n t r y 11ו•

[Dear Jungkook,
It sucks! being someone's second choice, but trust me. . . it hurts being none of your choices.]

YOUR POV.

I walked inside the company following Mr. Lee, the idol-- rather trainees' group manager. He, the fat annoying gay who I signed contract with yesterday. YES! I took the job! After telling my mom about this job she was so happy I can't even tell her that I'm not happy for my self!

Frustrated by the fact I'm here inside BigHit working as a tutor now for a soon to debut, group of trainees, I sighed helplessly for almost the hundred time of the morning.

"Here. . . this is their own practice room and YOU!" Mr. Lee spoke pointing at me. "You teach them here, only. Got that?"

I nodded as I gulped the forming saliva in my throat.

"Now go inside. Tell them that you're their new teacher and don't do anything stupid! Annnnnndddd. . . falling in love with one of them is a BIG NO!" He dragged the 'and' loudly giving me a knowing look as if he's telling me 'fuck off bitch if you want to get out of this company alive!' Before forming his fingers in an 'Ok' chiming a small, "Now if you'll Excujj meee~" before he finally leaved me.

Wow. He sure is a fan of BTS. I see.

"Ugh! Shitty Gayshit!" I seethed through gritted teeth before opening the door behind me widely and because of the adrenaline rush I felt inside me, because of that annoying gay, I shut the door behind me angrily, immediately, as soon I entered, leaving it with a loud 'bang' that startled five younger males eating snacks in the middle of the room.

"Woah... Hyung, she's scary!" A guy with a small body frame hid at the back of another one with shocked eyes.

"Omo. . . she must be our english teacher, right Barusu?" The blonde boy asked the person beside him.

"I don't know. . . maybe she's our new english teacher, what do you think Subaru?" Asked back by the boy with brown hair.

"You guys just repeated the question." The guy who has the first boy who reacted to me being scary at his back, snapped at the two. "Annoying twins!"

The fifth boy in the middle of them sighed with exasperation. He muttered a few words which isn't audible for me to here before, shooking his head with a not-so satisfied expression.

"At least we should have greeted her before commenting, right guys?!" He spoked sarcastically, looking at his members.

"Oh! Should we?" Said the blonde, Followed by his brunette twin."I don't know, is that right?"

The guy who talked, face palmed. "Just how do you expect Bang-PD make us debut like this? Just how do we get to be acknowledge by Our seniors- BTS like this! Those sunbae will definitely say '2!3! Bangtan Sonyeondan' in sync whenever they meet someone! And we! WE'RE LIKE A TRASH HERE!" He rambled and even copied how BTS did their introduction as always before faking a sobs.

He must be the leader if he's depressed like this to his own members. . .

"Uhm. . . sorry about that, I-I mean wh-what I did and. . . s-slamed the door harshly. I was just annoyed by someone." I explained awkwardly and tried my best to introduce my self. "Hi, I'm Y/N your new English tutor. . . I'm glad to meet y'all."

The twins clapped in sync in front of me having that bored expressions on their face. Tsh! This kids are bull-full-of-shits!

"H-Hi! I'm the leader! Mac, I'm 19 years old. . . and I'm sorry for my members rudeness. We actually can't come up with an introduction yet because we still don't have a group name." He explained, nudging the boys behind him whose either busy finding their bugger or slapping each others back, they obviously don't care about their leader talking right now and just playing around.