••×e n t r y 24ו•

••×e n t r y 24ו•

[Dear Jungkook,
When you talked about her I always praise, but I'm sorry, because deep inside me. . . I was cursing a lot.

I wanted to give up, admit the fact that in your heart, I'll never be the first.

But I can't...]

AUTHOR's POV.

The scent of antibiotics leaves an after taste at your tongue, eyes squinting harshly as it meets the brightly white surrounding that locked onto your sight.

The feeling of nauseousness was making you dizzy, as faint throbbing of your throut was felt because of the lack of wetness. Your silent groan filled the quiet room.

"Y/N! You're awake!" A soft familiar voice chirred beside you.

Eyes locking on the face you've dreamed to see every time you wake up. He was clad in a black coat and the ring under his eyes were heavy and darker than usual. His puffy face indicates that he just woke up, as his eyes that were swollen merely stares back at yours.

"Ju...Jung...k-kook?" You let out, lips trembling.

He abruptly stood up, hearing the dryness of your voice he walked closer to the table beside you and poured a water to a glass before handling it to you carefully.

You took your first sip that felt like a living. You immediately felt the relief and satisfaction after gulping every last bits of the water. Life starting to kick back into your senses.

"You've been out for four days Y/N. Ho-How are you feeling." Jungkook sat down beside you again tensed, moving strays of hair covering your face. He looked sleepless and tired, yet worried was plastered everywhere.

"I-I'm fine... Wh-What are you doing here... Why a-am I here?" You asked him though eyes were scanning somewhere else, but him.

He sighed, a long one. "You've got into a car accident, I happen to be there at the scene and. . . your mom's out, that's why I'm here... Taking care of you."

Your face felt feverish, suddenly heating up after hearing his confession of staying there for you.

A stream of soft chuckles escaped Jungkook's plump lips. "You must be hungry... Here, I'll help you eat."

Your eyes widened seeing him unwrapping a bowl of porridge and preparing a spoon. You immediately shook you head about to stop him when a sharp pang of pain hit your arms when you're about to raise your hand to stop him.

You screamed.

He panicked. "Are you okay Y/N!?" He stammered scanning your arms whose wrapped with bandages which you only noticed now. "Sheez, don't force yourself."

You were quite taken aback from his outburst as if you hurted him by just accidentally hurting yourself. You felt embarrassed being taken care of Jungkook. The person you really like. Love.

"Did I broke a bone?" You tried shifting the topic. He nodded pointing at your right arm and leg.

Your eyes went wide almost popping out. "Wait! My leg too?!"

"Yeah... But don't panic, it'll heal in a month. So calm down now, it'll be okay." He whispered soothing words before taking the bowl of porridge in his hand and letting his other hand with spoonful of porridge reach out to your mouth.

You shook your head feeling embarrassed.

"Aish!" Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Don't be stubborn. You can't eat by yourself with your right hand bandaged. You're not even allowed to move that."