••×e n t r y 23ו•

••×e n t r y 23ו•

[Dear Jungkook,
How. . . how do you feel about me?]

AUTHOR's POV.

<June 14th... A week before the accident, near the Han River>

Jungkook was lost in his own confusing thoughts about you and how his heart would react to everything you do.

Clad in a black soft hoodie, and sitting at his swivel chair inside his studio the 'Golden Closet'. He simply ruffled his hair, as memories of you from the past night you were sneaking out with him and vandalizing kept on rummaging into his mind. Your soft laughers that echoes to his ears every once in a while a memory of you smiling will pop onto his stressful hours, your sweat voice that sounded like an angel's, your intoxicating natural scent that sent shivers to his spine every time he takes in your scent, your small finger tips that teaches him how to paint would always make him shudder at the small skin ships. Truthfully, he wasn't feeling right himself for having feelings for you this way.

He hated how he sometimes forget that he should only see you as a friend and nothing more than that. He hated it every time he saw himself finding your hair shampoo's scent to his girlfriend. He hated how the lines that he kept drawing fades away every time he tries to draw again.

The lines he draw in between him and you.

The lines that's supposed to separate you from him. The lines that's supposed to make your existence to him a bit blurry. The lines that he made for him to be not confused on how he felt for you.

His relationship with you was only as for friend. The only reason why he was sticking himself to you was because he saw freedom in you... But lately you don't seem to look like freedom to him anymore.

You started to look like...

Love.

"She isn't supposed to look like-- argh!" Jungkook kicked his way off the chair and stomped his feet away from the ground.

"Jungkook, listen... You have a girlfriend and she should be the only one in your mind!" He shouted at himself, as he stared at his badly wasted reflection on the mirror.

Its only been weeks since he start befriending you, yet you've already did a good part on making him dumbfounded on what he wants in his life.

"Yes, you have a girlfriend, though I think you should think about our work too!" Taehyung suddenly shows up, popping like a mushroom out of nowhere and he's now sitting on one of the chairs inside Jungkook's studio, arms crossed above his broad chest.

"HYUNG! Wh-When did y-you get here?" The maknae asked in surprise abruptly.

"The time when you get sooooo crazy about. 'I have a girlfriend' thingy." Taehyung mocked. "So, what's all of this frustrations about?"

Jungkook sighed in relief. Voice mumbling soft words and lost in his own thoughts again. Bitter chuckles escaping his lips.

"I think... I'm starting to be a very bad boyfriend hyung." He confessed. Head dropping low and voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

"Hm? How so? Elaborate, Kookie." Taehyung raised a brow at his friend.

"I'm starting to think of another girl other than Eun Ji." Jungkook exclaimed, lips pursed flatly.

"Well... Who do you love?" His friend got his eyes staring deeply onto him looking for direct answer, though the younger seemed uncertain to his answer yet. "I mean, what I mean Kookie was. . . it doesn't mean you think about that person, you already have feelings for her. Sometimes, we just felt concerned or fazed because we care about that person."