••×e n t r y 21ו•

••×e n t r y 21ו

[Dear Jungkook,
This is my first time begging for you... Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you.]

AUTHOR's POV.

"I'm sorry." His words echoed repeatedly in your mind, as you registered what was going on.

You pulled away from his grasp having a sight of his red blood shot eyes piercing deeply at your sad pairs. The smug look on your face never left.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for hurting you this way... I didn't know you have feelings for me, you must've mistaken my small gestures and--" Your index finger made its way to the softness of his lips, hushing him for further more rattles.

"I know, Jungkook. I know." You hummed to him, as you stood up and dusted your jeans. "Don't reject me again. Don't reject me for the second time."

Your heart throbbed at the idea of him rejecting you again, but this time you weren't thankful. You didn't find anything to thank him about unlike before when you wanted to move on to your life for accepting the fact that he can't be yours. But now, you felt belittled, almost getting rejected by the same guy who rejected you before felt horrible. You felt stupid. You thought you'd be able to move on with your life after accepting his rejection, but your feelings were too strong, never had a day Jungkook left your mind.

You were loving him unconditionally without you knowing.

As for Jungkook, the mere mention of 'for the second time' for him got his mouth open in ajar out of shock. His shaky hands slowly made its way to your face, as it covers your mouth and nose lightly, only leaving your eyes visible to his view. A long raspy sigh left his trembling lips, mind disheveled, eyes quivering. It was you... The Y/N he knew before and still the Y/N he was talking with and befriending now.

Your familiar mysterious sad set eyes pushed through his foggy memories about the girl he met five years ago, the girl he kept finding for no particular reason, the girl he was itching to see ever since he left her that night. . . the girl he was facing now was the girl he yearned to see.

"Wh-Why didn't you tell me. . ." Jungkook's voice trailing down, seeing you with muffling your sobs.

You cracked. Broken already, your fingers curled up into a stern fist before hitting it to Jungkook's chest. Tears flooding down your cheeks profusely, as your sobs gotten louder.

You couldn't take this anymore. It was all making you insanely crazy. You never wanted to have too much loyal feelings for one person, you never liked the idea of fairy tales, but now you somehow hoped that Jungkook will swept you off your feet just like a prince in those pocket books you've red. You wanted to be selfish and experience to be loved back, you wanted to kiss and touch someone the way couples do, you wanted to have normal dates, to wake up with someone beside you hugging you so close, you wanted to be understood too, you wanted to experience love without feeling any pain, but all of this is just what you want. Truthfully, you can have them, but not with the person you wanted to be.

Not with Jungkook.

"I didn't tell you because. . . what's the use of it?" You mumbled through muffled cries. "Even if I told you, you won't love me back. . . you have a girlfriend and you love her so much! I can't. . . I can't ruin something so precious to you."

"You're hurting me Y/N." Jungkook whispered down to your ear.

Seeing you like this hurts him. He didn't know what was the reason for him to ache like this, he isn't sure of what to feel right now, everything was just so fucked up and revelatory to his mind. But he know he was hurting you and this hurts his feelings too.