••×e n t r y 27ו•

••×e n t r y 27ו•

[Dear Jungkook,
Why was it so impossible for someone like me to reach you?]

Sunday came in an instant, you got your first pay slip and your first rest day from the café you work at. Just birds chirping and timid winds gushing inside your empty pad you felt your throut getting dry, as minutes laying flat on top of your bed was spent.

Groaning frustratedly, you made your way to your kitchen and made yourself a mug of brewed coffee. Your mind wondering about what happened the other day when you bump into Jungkook at the café.

Just being reminded by the fact that it will be the last time for you to see him in your life again was triggering tears to form at the side of your eyes. It felt sad, not having to have to do with him anymore. It felt painful, having the idea of him away from you for the rest of your lives. It hurts you, having not to feel his warmth anymore.

But what could you possibly do? Was it still possible for the both of you? Why were you still hoping? Was there still a tiny bits of chance for the both of you? Weren't you happy enough that even though he wouldn't be yours, you still happen to feel him and be with him? Why were you feeling so selfish right now? Was it because he was close to being yours again, yet you pushed him away? Are you regretting those right decisions you've made?

Just as when in the midst of thoughts about him, a loud ringing was heard from your phone at the coffee table, breaking the deafening silence inside your house. You swiftly took your phone and answered the call without even looking at the caller's ID.

"Yes?" You chimed through the line. A small shuffling was heard after that a slight sighed of relief escaped from the caller's voice.

["Y/N... Is this the Y/N that worked as the english tutor at Bighit before?"] A raspy voice was heard.

Your eyes widened in shock glancing at the caller, you saw Jungkook's name written on it. You felt your legs shook, as your heart started pounding inside your chest.

No. The person who called you isn't Jungkook, but he was using Jungkook's phone and that got you startled.

"Y-Yes... Di-Did something happen to Jungkook." You mentally slapped your self for asking. You were stupid! What if he 'the caller' thought you really care for Jungkook because you asked about him first without asking 'why?' First did the person in the other line called you or who he was.

A light chuckle was heard before he breathe in again to talk. ["Well... Yeah, actually I called for help. And uhh... This is Jimin."]

You bit your lips feeling embarrassed and suddenly nervous. "O-Oh... Hi J-Jimin... So what did you asked for help?"

××

You tapped the tip of your shoe feeling nauseas, as you felt your stomach flipping for the nth time. Clad in your dark hoodie and your tight black jeans, you waited patiently for Jimin to open the door. Your lips pursed and your skin pale from feeling too much nervousness.

And just as you're about to get impatient, the door swung open revealing Jimin in his casual wear smiling charmingly at you.

"I'm sorry... I was taking a bath. So uh... Please come in." He invited you inside their dorm revealing the empty space and dirty clothes and junk food bags along with a few pizza boxes inside their dorm.

"I'm sorry. We haven't cleaned yet." He scratched the back of his neck embarrassingly and gave you a sheepish smile. "By the way, Jungkook is in his room."