eunhyuk is back

Comincia dall'inizio

seo:axxax unie...cant you wait to meet him home?

yoona:ani...he came all the way here to see me ...what I am suppose to do?

tiff:just go and shh ...

yuri:hyo what will you do with your hair?

hyo:mm well is a secret....axxaxa

manager:edra....rest for an hour and then we will go for food and practice...ok?

snsd:nde...

after  2 hours the girls practiced during hyoyeon's rehearsal shine members were playing around as always....

while hyo and taeyang were focused...

after the rehearsal hyo looked around her without make it obvious that she was looking for something or someone.....

hyo:weird....

taeyang:noona was it good?

hyo:gree it was perfect ..koumao for doing this...

taeyang :ani ...I liked it that I can participate in it ...

hyo:xaxaxa (put her hand around his arm)lets get going ....the others need their time too xaxaxxa

taeyang:nde...

donghae:yah why we are here? Hiding?

hyuk:yah I told you I wanted to see her...she lost weight ...

donghae:yah...lets get going the girls finished their rehearsal and if hyongs see us here we will secured it for sure...

at the hotel

hyuk:get in here palee...(get in the elevator)

hyo:uniee we are all here right?

tae;nde whee?

hyo:ani...I think ...ande nothing...(why I still feel that someone is watching me?)

elevetore

donghae:yah  what was that all about ?also why we should come first here?

hyuk:yah I told you if we got the same plane with them the fans would think that we  will perform tonight ...also if we didn't get to the first plane and get here the fans would saw us...

donghae:i know that what about hide you from hyo...?yoona already know I am here..so why?

hyuk:yah shh ...she doesn't know that I am here...also I wanted to see her from afar first is it bad?

donghae:ani...but you are a stalker you know....

hyuk:for hyo I will be one...I don't care its been 2 years you believe that ..now I found her being more skinny long hair and solo.....what other can happen ?

donghae:get a boy?get married?

hyuk:(hit his friends head)aigo...that's why I am here to find out ....if she still free...

donghae:aigo...so  tonight when is the concert what you will do?

hyuk:be there...

donghae:how?

hyuk:i have my ways....(I hope I can get backstage)

donghae:anyway if it does not work out I will be at the café there...and listening to the concert...