Still kept it

Jimeon began to walk up to the attic. He was going to the roof where Taehyung first asked Jimeon to run away with him... Jimeon made it outside where it was peaceful... He can hear the crickets and see a bit of fireflies... He loved the way the whole night looked.

          Meanwhile Taehyung ran to the stairs looking at everyone downstairs. "JIMEON!!" Taehyung shouted as Jimin looked up to see Taehyung run back into the hall to find Jimeon.

        Jimin didn't want him to hurt his son, Jimin made an angry face before quickly speedwalking to the stairs but suddenly Jungkook held Jimin back. "Jimin... Please..  Take time.."

         "B-but he might hurt Jimeon!" Jimin tried to pry Jungkook's hands off but then noticed Han stepped up.

          "Master Jimin... If I may add, you could give them a moment without pressure.." Han stated as Jimin looked up seeing Taehyung find his way up the attic. Jimin didn't want to let his son go... But Jungkook was there to show him everything will be fine if he gave the two time for once..

         Taehyung opened the door to the roof seeing Jimeon sitting right where they were before, on the ledge of the roof. Taehyung looked at Jimeon with relief happy to see him. "Jimeon.. " Taehyung called out as Jimeon quickly got up in fear.

           "I-I didn't mean to come up here!" Jimeon responded looking down trying not to fall.

          "You never said you were leaving... You weren't even going to tell me goodbye..." Taehyung stepped closer as Jimeon backed up slowly.

         "Don't come any closer..." Jimeon backed up until he reached the top of the edge.. "I-I'LL FALL IF YOU COME CLOSE!!" Jimeon took a deep breath trying not to show that he was already close to falling.

        Taehyung gazed at his Jimeon, "I still love you, sugar plum... I'm sorry! I don't deserve you..." Taehyung continued. "I was a desperate idiot... I don't know why I did those things... Touching you in your sleep... And hurting you so much!"

         "Y-you still love me?" Jimeon asked in tears.

      "I always did..." Taehyung stepped closer forgetting what Jimeon told him about keeping his distance to the point where Jimeon tripped back quickly falling. The human was quick on  grabbing the ledge of the roof preventing his fall. Jimeon was dangling off the gutter beginning to panic. "AH- TAEHYUNG!!" Jimeon shouted. The fear in him made him walk back and risk his life.

         Taehyung dashed to the ledge where Jimeon was with no second to loose. The human held on for his dear life as Taehyung swiftly reached his hand out to the human. "J-JIMEON TAKE MY HAND"

        Jimeon shook his head in tears. "I-I CAN SAVE MYSELF!"

          "Jimeon you'll die! I don't want you to leave me!! Please Jimeon let me save you!" Taehyung pleaded.

          Jimeon was in tears as his fingers were giving up as they held tightly onto the gutter. "Y-you won't hurt me?"

            "I'LL NEVER HURT YOU JIMEON AND YOU KNOW THAT!!' Taehyung noticed how the stubborn human wasn't going to accept his hand anytime soon so Taehyung began to reach for Jimeon's hand forcefully.

             That's when the sleeve of Jimeon's sweater lowered when he sucked it up and tried to lock hands with Taehyung so he can pull him up. The sleeve exposed the jewlery on Jimeon's wrist.... It was the one Taehyung gifted him as a promise to stay together. Jimeon did throw it at Taehyung the time he found out all about his ex's past... But when Taehyung left him, Jimeon cried with the bracelet on... He picked it up from the balcony so he can use it again.. Never did he ever thought of throwing it out....that was something he'll never do.

          "Y-you kept the bracelet?" Taehyung asked finally gripping onto Jimeon's hand as the weight of the human was now hanging from Taehyung's arm.

           Jimeon nodded in tears. "Y-yes... I-I STILL FEEL YOUR WARM SKIN... I STILL DREAM OF YOU AND THINK OF YOU!! No matter of the things you did to me!! I still love you, Taehyungie!" Jimeon sobbed as Taehyung used two of his hands to pull up the boy and into his arms. "T-Taehyun-" Jimeon cried as Taehyung cut him off.

             "Shh... You're safe now." Taehyung hugged Jimeon tightly as the human continued to cry freely onto his Taehyung's shoulder.