Learn to love

Jimeon crawled back until his back bumped onto the wall... He was scared Taehyung will kill him now! Taehyung crawled up to Jimeon's body and looked at him with his blazing amber eyes. The view was terrifying to the human.. It's like he can see his own death within his lovers eyes.

           Taehyung slowly pressed Jimeon onto the wall placing his hands on Jimeon's shoulders. Jimeon still felt the vampire's touch warm... This meant, He still thought of him in a love way... Jimeon began to get goosebumps as he shivered looking into Taehyungs eyes. "N..n-no... Please don't..." Jimeon whimpered as Taehyung swooped in to Jimeon's neck and gave him a kiss onto his neck where his mark was. Jimeon felt the gentle kiss as a tear escaped his eyes... He never wanted it to end like this...

         Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and whispered, "Goodbye, Jeon Jimeon.." Taehyung got up expecting Jimeon to stop him but there was no luck! Jimeon was in tears as the vampire left his room for the last time. "H-how would he love me?! I tried to kill him!" Jimeon said to himself crying and sobbing for his first love...

         The next morning, Jimeon still wanted to cover his mark even if his parents even knew... He regretted having it...

        Jimin was laying on Jungkook's chest in the living room ontop of a white couch cuddling. The couple was fighting and thats all they ever did.. Jimin couldn't help but to question the relationship now.. Nothing can compare to how easy they had it before children... Before all of this disagreement... And before Jimin became a vampire. Jimin never liked to talk about his problems in the relationship and arguing with Jungkook was something he never liked. It's obvious couples in the relationship do not like fighting at all... These problems could lead to a break up.

           "Doll, do you want to leave me?" Jungkook asked with hesitation.

          Jimin stayed silent but he had to give Jungkook an answer. "No..."

         "No one in this world can tell what we want from eachother.. You have to be honest and tell me what you have in mind... It's the only way we can fix this.." Jungkook claimed while he gently caressed his lovers hair... Jimin looked up at his husband and gently moved his hand around on his husband's chest.

        "W-We need to be responsible.... Take care of our children.. To let them know we care... Jungkook I don't like fighting but if it leads to this...fighting everytime... I don't think I can keep going with this any longer..."

          Jungkook quickly looked at Jimin. "N-No... No! I can't let you leave... We got married.. We had two kids..." Jungkook cupped Jimin's face. "Please don't leave me Doll!"

          Jimin continued to lay on Jungkook's chest. "I'm not going anywhere... I just don't want to fight anymore.. I'll do anything to stop that, Jungkook."

        Jungkook caressed Jimin's face into a kiss. "For a good relationship to work... We both need to work hard~"

         Jimin smiled kissing Jungkook and smiling into the kiss aswell. The couple was making out on the couch as they noticed, it began to rain outside. The skies turned grey and it was perfect to go hunting.. But the couple was busy trying to aid the holes in their relationship by talking together and of course kissing.

         Jimeon was walking down the steps of the stairs hearing the thunder roar outside.. His eyes were puffy and he just so recently stopped crying over Taehyung. Speaking of Taehyung, he was at the kitchen gazing out the window thinking of hunting.. His eyes haven't stopped gleaming.. He was still upset.

            Jimeon walked into the kitchen in silence watching Taehyung remain silent as he watched the grey clouds form outside... He would have disappeared forever if Jimeon didn't open the door... He should atleast be grateful? 

            Jimeon let out a deep breath grabbing the box of cereal as Taehyung kicked the kitchen cabinet and kicked a chair down in anger bolting out of the room. He was furious.

          Jimeon flinched and quickly walked up to pick up the chair that his ex just kicked over... Just thinking about that made him sick.. The same vampire that probably did something with his father... Is the same vampire that actually kissed Jimeon and marked him... Just how worst can it get? "What, did he kiss my other father too?" Jimeon hissed as he shook his head in disgust.

         The human heard his parents laughing and flirting... Jimeon felt happy for his parents... They were together and happy. It's not everyday they are like this. Jimeon was just glad they actually talked about the situation because Taehyung didn't seem like he will actually tell Jimeon.

           Jimin smiled at Jungkook it only seemed that their relationship was falling apart but.. They tried their best to keep it together for the sake of their children and themselves.. If they wanted to fix what was broken, they needed to learn from eachother.