Too young

Yoongi placed Jae down and looked at the sad vampire. "You can tell me anything.."

          Jae didn't seem like he was ready to let anyone in on why he was holding in his growth... But Yoongi knew that he was... Just why would he do such a thing?

           Meanwhile, Jimeon was getting his bed sheets changed. He was ready to sleep. Just right when he layed down... Someone came barging into his room, of course it was Taehyung.

           "Jimeon!!!" Taehyung shouted shutting the room door and running up to him to throw his body onto the human.

        "AHH NO YOU'RE HEAVY- oh wait... You are extremely light..." Jimeon laughed.

         Taehyung looked at his human lover and cupped his face. "We should go somewhere right now so we can be together~"

            "But I'm sleepy..." Jimeon whispered back closing his eyes to sleep.

          "I-I can carry you!" Taehyung smiled.

         "Or you can let me sleep..." Jimeon yawned and turned over.

         Taehyung sighed and took Jimeon's scarf off. "You really don't have to wear this to sleep..."

           "What if my parents walk in on me while I sleep and see it?!" Jimeon sat up and tried to reach the scarf.

         Taehyung stood up and held it between his fingers as his other hands was behind his back. "No. You aren't going to wear it!"

            "Ah! Taehyung!!" Jimeon sighed and looked down. "What do you want then...?"

           "Come with me to the roof! We can talk about alot of things!!" Taehyung smiled again as Jimeon tossed the covers aside standing up. He was wearing a white tank top and boxers with grey socks.

       Jimeon stretched and placed his hand over his mark feeling the fang dents. "Hoseok... told me there's different types of marks... Am I the only one you marked?~" Jimeon asked walking over to Taehyung. "Tell me I'm the only one you marked..." Jimeon whispered putting his arms around Taehyung and hugging him tightly.

           Taehyung looked down at Jimeon and nodded nervously. "O-Of course! Yes you are!" Taehyung made a smile hugging the human. Taehyung was lying... He just didn't want to harm him. "You're special...to me... I don't want to harm you..."

            Jimeon cocked his head to the side looking at him. "What are you talking about?"

         "I just thought I'll say that..." Taehyung kissed Jimeon's forehead and took his hand to guide him out the room.

         "Why up the roof?" Jimeon complained.

            "Because I want to talk to you... It's serious." Taehyung took Jimeon up to the quiet and dark attic where there was a door leading to the roof top like the ones found in schools. Taehyung took Jimeon up the calm roof where the wind was calm and the stars were gleaming bright. Taehyung let go of Jimeon's hand and ran quickly to a rail and stopped right there making a smile looking like he was going to fall.

          "T-TAEHYUNG BE CAREFUL!" Jimeon shouted as Taehyung laughed teasingly stumbling a bit.

          "S-Stopp..." Taehyung teased mimicking Jimeon's voice and folding his arms.

          "I-I'm serious!!" Jimeon replied as Taehyung got off the roof's ledge.

          "Come sit with me~" Taehyung sat down by the edge as Jimeon trusted Taehyung.

          Jimeon went to sit with Taehyung as their feet dangled by the edge of the roof. "You're insane... We are too high up! I'll die!!"

          Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimeon's neck. "I won't let you fall." Taehyung held Jimeon close kissing his neck repeatedly trailing to his jaw. "I want to tell you something, Sugar plum~"

          Jimeon turned his head holding Taehyung's face. "What is it?"

         "We can run away together..." Taehyung whispered into the human's ear.

         Jimeon's eyes widened. "W-what?"

          "Run away with me, Jeon Jimeon.... You're father Jimin doesn't understand how much I love you!"

          "...I'm still too young to run away..." Jimeon shook his head. "I can't leave my family.. Maybe when I'm older.."

          "Jimeon... Fine... I'll let you think on that." Taehyung kissed Jimeon on the lips. "I just don't want you to reject this offer... This offer of me being able to stay with you.. We can live together!"

           "Taehyung.. I still have to stay here... They are my family.. My father is just a little strict." Jimeon responded. "Give me some time."

         Taehyung resumed kissing Jimeon. The truth was, he couldn't wait.. The fact about Jimeon being the only one Taehyung marked was a lie! the relationships Taehyung had before may be brought up soon if Jimin keeps getting upset at Taehyung. The vampire was just afraid of telling Jimeon what he was hiding... He didn't want to harm the love of his life now. However, If Jimeon ever sees Jungkook's mark and ever puts his hand over it... He'll see the marks will be similar since they both got it from the same vampire... But in different times.