Revealed

Jimeon was able to eavesdrop on what his parents were arguing on... And it seemed to be about their relationship!

       "Jungkook! The problem is, I don't have patience anymore! This whole entire thing has come to shit!" Jimin shouted in the kitchen glaring at Jungkook.

           "Jimin, please stop yelling!" Jungkook stated. "Jimeon will hear you.."

           "I didn't want to say anything at first, Jungkook.. Don't you think it's wrong how the same guy that marked you.. MARKED OUR OWN SON?!"

           "I know.. But he doesn't want me, he wants Jimeon and Thats okay!" Jungkook held Jimin's hands. "It's okay... We are together and everyones proud!"

         "Proud... Really? Inside theres suffering! Look at Jae! He still looks like he's 3! And I know our little Jae hates it like this... What I would give to hear his voice..." Jimin looked down.

           "He can find his voice on his own... Jimin, you have to let Jae take his time.."

         "Time is what I don't have!"

        "Shh... Jimin I don't like that we fight everytime.. That's all we do!"

           Jimin shook his head. "Do you even think we are right for eachother?"

           "Jimin... Please don't... Don't say that to me..." Jungkook placed his hands on Jimin's face.

           Jimin sighed. "There's too much holes in this..." Jimin continued to talk to Jungkook in a calmer tone as Jimeon was right outside of the kitchen hearing every word.

        Jimeon cupped his mark that Taehyung gave him and thought he was the only one Taehyung marked... But the truth hurted him so badly. "Taehyung.... How could you do this to me.." Jimeon whispered beginning to cry. The mark he valued believing he was special to Taehyung... Was now something that was given to him like a worn out necklace. Jimeon then covered his face and moved away from the wall in tears, he felt betrayed and now... All the love that filled his heart was now filled with hate and depression. He moved away from the wall running upstairs as Jimin flinched and looked out the kitchen to see Jimeon running off in tears.

          "J-Jungkook... What did I do?!" Jimin looked at his son run off as he felt like he was at fault.

         "It's not your fault, Doll... The truth had to come out..." Jungkook assured Jimin. "It's up to Taehyung to deal with him now... He was the one to tell him but he didn't..." Jungkook stated as they heard Jimeon's room door shut.

          Jimeon walked into the room in tears as Taehyung was gazing out in the balcony... Sunrise was almost here and Taehyung just loved to look around outside before all of it at dark. He heard Jimeon run in and quickly turned around to see his human glare at him in tears. "J-Jimeon.. Whats wrong sugar plum?"

        "D-don't you 'sugar plum' me!" Jimeon hissed. He placed his hand over his mark. "YOU TOLD ME I WAS THE ONLY ONE!!" Jimeon shouted as Taehyung walked up to comfort him..

          "What do you mean?" Taehyung asked placing his hand on Jimeon's face.

          Jimeon shoved Taehyung away and backed away. "You lied to me!!! You said I was the only one you've ever marked!! I never thought you would be my father's ex!"

          "Who told you that?!" Taehyung yelled back.

        "I heard my parents arguing about this..  And I heard them talking about the marks!"

           "Jimeon... I never meant to hurt you babe.. I lied to keep you safe!"

          "YOU SAID YOU ONLY LOVED ME!"

         "Jimeon!! I'm over 200 years old!! Did you really think I lived alone throughout those decades?! No!"

           "...you only told me what I wanted to hear..." Jimeon sobbed as Taehyung looked down.

         "I was going to tell you.. But I couldn't break your heart.. I-"

       "YOU BROKE MY HEART EVEN MORE BY NOT BEING HONEST WITH ME!" Jimeon walked up to Taehyung and started shoving him again and again. "And I'll make sure you'll NEVER EVER hurt me again!" Jimeon shoved Taehyung outside on the balcony as the vampire looked up seeing his human in tears. Jimeon took off the bracelet and threw it at Taehyung and before he can get up and run to him, Jimeon slammed the balcony doors shut locking it and leaving Taehyung outside..

         "JIMEON!! OPEN PLEASE!!" Taehyung pleaded as Jimeon turned around and leaned on the glass door placing his hand over his mark covering it.

          "Go the other way! It's almost sunrise..." Jimeon claimed as Taehyung refused to move.. He wanted to see if Jimeon can save him and hopefully...forgive him.