Small touch

"Tell me I'm the only one you loved..." Jimeon whispered as Taehyung nodded.

         "You're the only one I loved..." Taehyung whispered into Jimeon's ear

        Jimeon smiled and kised Taehyung again and again repeatedly. "Did you lock the door?~"

           "Always do when I get in..." Taehyung kissed Jimeon all the way to his chest gently lifting his shirt and throwing the scarf off the bed. Taehyung always hated that scarf.

          Jimeon huffed when Taehyung lifted his shirt slightly and kissed his nipples and began teasing them. "Ah~ are you going deep today?~" Jimeon asked.

        "I can only touch you for right now." Taehyung claimed going under the covers and pulling the waist band of Jimeon's bottoms and left kisses along his pelvis. Jimeon looked down seeing Taehyung under the cover and layed his head back moaning and huffing silently. That's when he heard footsteps beyond the door so Jimeon was quick to cover himself with the blanket up to his neck.

         Suddenly Jungkook walked in and Taehyung was still licking along Jimeon's base. Making Jimeon's eyes widen.

        Jungkook walked in looking for Jimeons dirty laundry. Han mostly does it but suddenly Jungkook was doing it? "F-Father?!" Jimeon almost moaned.

           Jungkook turned around and stared at Jimeon confused. "What?"

            "N-Nothing! I always thought Han did the laundry!" Jimeon claimed.

        "He doesn't like coming in here.... You scare him." Jungkook claimed still looking around for dirty laundry. "Where do you keep it?"

            "The basket...NeAR THE CLOSET!" Jimeon shouted covering his mouth.

             Jungkook looked confused staring at the human in concern. "Are you alright? You seem like you are in pain..."

         Jimeon quickly shook his head dodging the question. "I'm a-alright!" Jimeon secretly kicked Taehyung under the covers so he can knock it off.

           "You humans are very weird...no wonder Han doesn't like it in here." Jungkook commented and began to carry the dirty laundry out the room leaving Jimeon to think about what just happened.

       "What the heck is wrong with you?!" Jimeon scolded Taehyung.

         Taehyung began to laugh to himself and got up from the covers. "Yeah, I didn't lock the bedroom door. My fault." Taehyung snickered.

            "Are Y-you trying to kill me?!" Jimeon shouted as Taehyung grasped onto Jimeon's cock.

       "Don't make me do this to you, Jeon Jimeon..~" Taehyung cooed.

        Jimeon gasped and shut his eyes quickly. "Fuck me, T-Taehyung..."

          Taehyung smirked. "Wait until tonight.... Can you do that for me?~"

          "B-but... I have a boner!" Jimeon claimed.

         "Yes I know... I'll treat it now... But I won't thrust into you yet.." Taehyung claimed leaning his head down to suck onto Jimeon's tip hearing a small and gentle moan.

          "A-ah.... T-Taehyung....ahh~" Jimeon huffed as Taehyung began to suck him gently and bob his head slowly. "Mm~"

         "Don't be loud Jimeon..." Taehyung whispered sucking onto Jimeon and making him moan.

         Jimeon bit onto his blanket so he wouldn't make any noise. Taehyung then continued to suck Jimeon's balls and lick them moving his tongue around the base of the humans length. "G-gk!" Jimeon silenced himself as he huffed and gasped feeling his lover begin to give off a smirk.

           "Cum, Jimeon..." Taehyung whispered in a low erotic voice making Jimeon lay his head back onto the pillow and huff as Pre cum started to run off the tip and onto his balls.

          "Y-your getting me wet... T-Taehyung!" Jimeon whimpered as Taehyung kept bobbing his head wanting Jimeon to cum all over himself. The view would be appealing to Taehyung.

           Jimeon felt himself close and dropped his hands to Taehyung's head and pushed him a bit deeper. Jimeon then moaned loudly as Taehyung sucked the remaining cum that jumped into his mouth. Taehyung pulled his head away and gave Jimeon a stare. "Where did you learn that?"

         "I.... I just... Did it.." Jimeon responded panting.

       Taehyung smiled and kissed Jimeon on his lips. "My sugar plum... You learn so much.... I can't wait to touch you tonight.. I'll lock the doors for real this time."

         Jimeon then took a moment. "Y-You didn't lock it on purpose?!"

           Taehyung got up quickly. "I love you baby~"

          "Ah Taehyung!" Jimeon giggled. "I love you too..."

        Taehyung left the room wiping his mouth from the remaining cum not realizing Jimin was actually sitting on the couch of the hallway glaring at him with a white sweater, blue underwear and white slippers. Jimin was giving Taehyung a death stare as if he knew what was going on.