"Cupcake, answer me."

"Your mouth..." she moaned out.

"Yes?" I asked in a husky voice.

"On my breasts please," she finished. "Please suck on my breasts."

Her mochas fluttered open and I smirked at the lust in them. "All you had to do was ask."

I brought my lips to her breasts placing feather-light kisses on each before snaking her right nipple between my fingers tugging on it and covering her left with my warm, moist mouth. Her back arched as she moaned out my name as I lapped her nipple with my tongue. My fingers teased her right bud with small painful tugs while my tongue and teeth created a mix of pleasure.

Her body writhed and heated up beneath me and I couldn't help but feel good having her cry out for me, having her body trashing beneath me with pleasure igniting in her entire body.

My body froze slightly as her hands started to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. Her cold hands find my shaft and started pumping it causing me to momentarily forget my task at hand.

"Don't stop," she whimpered and I smiled against her nipple.

"Wasn't planning to," I reassured her as I switch nipples relaying the previous torture.

Her hand worked my length and my body jutted and that fire lit in my body awaking all my senses. I groaned as she circled my tip and I provided the same motion on her breast. I tugged on it with my teeth and she cried out in pleasure arching her back higher but never stopping her hands' movement against my dick.

I felt the pressure building up from her skilled hands and I could feel her body tensing beneath me. I slid my tongue along her breast tracing the rise and fall of her breasts as my fingers tightened around her bud.

Fuck, I'm so near.

The heat radiating from our bodies made it seem like electricity was cracking around us and the voltage was getting higher.

I tugged on her right nipple with my teeth while twisting the other and her body gave out as she came biting down on my shoulder to hush her scream. That bite pushed me over the edge and I came all over her hands before falling flat on her.

Our laboured breaths filled her room for the first five minutes before silence took over.

I rolled off her only to have her crawl onto me with a grin on her face. She reached down to place a kiss on my lips but pulling away before it got too steamy.

"I think we've warmed up quite nicely for our dance practice don't you?" Dyan asked trailing her fingers over my chest.

Her fingers on my chest alerted my body of our naked closeness and my dick hardened for another round. I looked at her shaking my head and she raised a brow in confusion.

"I think we've yet to release the stress in some muscles Cupcake so I say we're due a round two," I said as I flipped over a giggling Dyan.

She felt my hardness between her legs and bit her lips in arousal. "Let me take care of that."

...and with that, her hands slipped into my pants.

***

"Welcome back," Sandra greeted our small group with a wide grin. "Today is sadly our last class..."

The group groaned and I looked over at Dyan who groaned leaning towards me. That meant our last day of using dance practice as our 'make our session' excuse.

We'll think of something. We have to.

"I know, I'll miss all of you guys too," Sandra said crossing her arms over her champagne red fitted top and frilly-based dress. "...but today we'll be having a little party to congratulate you guys on completing this course."