Not An Update, But A Thank You

This is not an update, and it will definitely be the last "chapter" of this book that I ever publish, but I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you.

Although this story is certainly not my best, it has gotten an overwhelming amount of feedback, and it has exceeded all expectations that I had for the story.

When I began writing this, I was only in the 7th grade, and I had only been writing publicly on Wattpad for 2 years. I have since improved when it comes to my writing, but I will not take down this story. Although this is not my best writing, it is my writing, and I am not ashamed of it, because in order to improve you must start somewhere. I had previously considered taking this down, since I am no longer a fan of Brendon Urie, and since it is somewhat poorly written, but these are the reasons why I decided against it.

The second thing that I would like to say, is a big thank to all of you who are reading this or have read it. I never thought that this story would ever exceed my usual 40 or so reads, but as of today the story is at 30.6 thousand! I would like to thank you all for your wonderful feedback, and your votes and comments. I have tried to respond to all of your comments, but that has become increasingly hard due to the fact that there are 1.2 thousand of them. So instead, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for your lovely comments. I appreciate each and every one of you, and the helpful feedback that I have received is helping me grow in this art form. Thank you for the support!

-XXX JESSIE