Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL

Start from the beginning

Didn't he just tell me that he loves me, Right? It's still hard to believe. I know it wasn't a dream. I didn't want it to be a dream but after what I saw I wish it was better a dream. The tears were already blurring my vision now. The evening had fallen and the darkness consumed me within. It would have been better if he hadn't written the letter to me in first place.
Then the false hopes wouldn't exist.

I touched my cheeks but tears refuse to stop for once. I was speeding up. I couldn't even make out the speed at which I was driving. The road was a one way with only a few street lights.

How hard I tried, I couldn't lessen the pain. I wish I hadn't fallen for him. It aches so much that it's a terrible feeling.

Suddenly I heard a loud honking and I looked straight when a strong beam of yellow light entered my iris, dilating them. I covered them with my right arm. I pressed the horn with my might turning the steering rightwards.

A heard a loud bang and screeching sound. I couldn't make out what happened when I felt a hard jerk pushing me towards the steering, at once I covered my belly abandoning the steering wheel. The seat belt helped. My head banged against the glass window and for once there was a sudden darkness.

Until I heard someone's cry and screeching.....

***

ANSH'S POV

" Hey! Are you Ahana Raichand's husband?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a man standing next to me. I got up quickly wiping my tears with my sleeves. I looked miserable. Shirt untucked and messy hair. I didn't care a bit. J wanted Ahana to be safe.

" Y-Yes.. Are you the doctor? Is my wife alright and what about my babies?" I asked with my panic struck voice.

" Hey! I think there's a misunderstanding. I am not a doctor. Actually I wanted to thank you. You truly have such a wonderful and strong willed wife. If she wasn't there I think I could have lost my wife and my baby. "

What was going on Man... This is getting a lot confusing. What is this man saying?

" I know you are confused and I will clear that. A coffee? "

I don't even know this guy and he is asking me out for a coffee.
Great! I don't know what Ahana did but I have a feeling that she is fine.

" No..." I said.

" Well, Your wife is healthy and so is your baby. She left a few minutes ago before you came here. I saw you asking for her. Now I think your mind and heart will be at peace. A Coffee, Please ?" I was in an enigmatic mood now.

" One second..."

" Sure...." He replied.

I don't know if I should stay back but I wanted to know what happened. I called Ahana but she wasn't picking up her phone. I called on the Residence Number.

" Raichand's Residence. "

" Sara... "

" Ahana ma'am just came a few minutes ago. She looked tired and when I asked her about you she just went to her room asking me to leave her alone. I saw some scratches and bruises on her arms...
Sir, what happened?" Sara replied before I could complete myself. She knew I was calling for Ahana.