Chapter 49 : LOVINGLY HATEFUL

Start from the beginning

I glanced at the letter again. Ansh's beautiful handwriting looked like white pearls. I was so happy reading it that I couldn't believe that I read it more than 10 times already. But now it doesn't mean anything. I need to forget it like it never happened with us. Maldives wasn't a part of my life. I wish it was that easy.

Now I can actually feel Jaai's pain. The pain of falling in Love. But in my case it pains a lot more Coz the person I Love can't love me back. I never imagined it's so difficult.

If he didn't ever love me then why did he write this letter? Why did me marry me in first place?
Liar... He's such a big Liar.
I hate him....

It's so Damn... LOVINGLY HATEFUL...
I wanna hate him yet I really Love Him. I just can't hate him.

I saw the rough picture of heart that Ansh has scribbled beside his name.

Why Ansh? Why did you do this to me and more importantly to our babies?

I couldn't take my mind off the things he had written which he couldn't say. But then his picture with Jia couldn't leave my mind either. Her hands were wrapped around him and if I hadn't entered then they would have probably kissed. How could he do that when he was aware I was somewhere near. Didn't he feel guilty for a damn second.
I wanted to tear his letter but perhaps I didn't harbour a strong powerful heart.

Dear Ahana,

Starting with an apology, first. I know I have hurt you millions of time but Trust Me, You Always End Up Hurting The Person You Love The Most.....

I had to tell you this long back but I don't have a strong gutsy heart....
I was scared you won't love me like I do. But, Yeah! I have finally gathered the guts to say that....

I Love You... Yeah! I Really Do...

It would sound a little clichéd...
But I Love You To The Moon, Stars & Back.
And I can't live without you... And My Angels.... You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You brought that missing sunshine in life. You are the little sun in my heart.

But for once, I don't want this to happen at all but I also don't want to bind you with me forcefully. But please don't let my babies see their father as a bad person. I want you to see the real me, the one capable of giving you lots of love and happiness.

Trust me, I love them and you and I will keep loving you till death do us part...

I am a bit introvert type, can't be an expressive person, you know that. All I know is to argue. But the previous year with you has been my best year ever. Although we fought most of the time, my Love, my Faith in you always grew stronger.....

I can't write more Coz All I want to do now is to Kiss you so hard that you know How much I love you and I will die if you ever leave me alone...

It's a short one Coz I will rather prefer to Show you how much You Mean to Me than writing this.....

Yours Always,
Ansh ❤️

No matter how hard I try I couldn't ever throw that letter away. I just can't. How can he ever imagine that I want to leave him and go away? I would never be able to do that. And separating him from his babies could be a curse on me. I knew he loved me somewhere when he surprised me in Maldives. But then why did we lack Trust?