Chapter 42

The girls had some great ideas. They knew the colour theme so they put everything around that. Yuzu still didn't know about us two being soul reapers, only Ichigo. She still can't see us. But she will meet a lot of soul reapers at our wedding. Urahara has a lot of gigai's to make so our human friends can see them. We told the girls about where we were getting married and when. They really loved the idea.

"As you guys know we are doing an English tradition, and there's this thing that not everyone does but my parents did it so its a family tradition...kinda"

"What is it?"

"Well the bride and groom can't see each other a week before the wedding and-"

"What?! You expect me to leave you alone for that long!"

"You've done it before"

"That was before I found out about...the thing"

"Hey! I proved to you that its fine!"

"With me yeah. But what about here?"

"I promise I'll defend myself this time okay?"

"Okay fine. We'll do the tradition!"

"Yay! Well. Its November, which gives us five months of planning, Christmas and your birthday!" His mood dropped immediately. 

"We aren't celebrating it are we?" 

"Why not? We haven't celebrated it before because things got in the way!"

"I'm glad they did. I hate celebrating my birthday!"

"Stop being a pouter! We'll have some fun! We can do whatever you want on your birthday okay?"

"Nope! Not happening!"

"Fine. I just wanted to do something special for you that's all" You could tell he felt bad but he wouldn't say anything.

"I'm sorry about that girls. But-" A knock on the door interrupted me. I got up to open the door when someone flung themselves at me so we both fell on the floor. 

"Captain! Why would you plan without me?! I'm a bridesmaid too!" Rangiku...great. I pushed her off me and saw Orihime and Rukia at the door.

"*sigh* I'm guessing were all helping with the planning?"

"Why wouldn't we?" 

"We weren't planning on coming here! It just happened when we went to the tailor! Now shut up and behave Rangiku!" My captain voice seemed to scare Yuzu a little and just made Karin laugh.

"Come in then. I guess we'll all start planning" Everyone sat down around the table. Rangiku brought our scrapbook with her. Which made things so much easier. We were there for hours just talking about the wedding and what we were gonna do. We decided to have our cake teal and white, staying with the theme. The design was amazing! [Your cake. You chose]. Once everything was decided we decided to send out our invitations. Again they were colour themed. Yuzu and Karin helped with the design. It took another hour to get the guest list sorted. All we had to do was get our invitations made and order everything. I started straight away. I wouldn't be surprised if i had to pay for half of the phone bill by the end of this. But its all so worth it.

"Thank you all for helping plan the wedding. It made stuff so much easier! Everything had been ordered and the invitations should be ready by the end of next week. And we'll send them out straight away! But we should get going. I bet there's more paperwork on his desk that needs sorting." I smiled locking my arms with his hugging him.

"Alright! Come and visit us sometime though. You've been stuck over his for weeks!"

"Yeah sorry about that. He's just being extra overprotective recently. But I'll make time to visit. Tell Ichigo to come over and visit us too though. He's always welcome!"