Chapter 32

I walked back home, and by home I mean Ichigo's I basically live there now, I'm always there except while I sleep. Karin was just in her room again. Probably hiding all the stuff she got from Urahara. On the way I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't  paying attention to my surroundings!" I apologised as I picked up the book he was carrying.

"No its fine it was partially my fault also" I looked up and I froze, only for a couple of seconds. 

"Uh. Here. You dropped this. Sorry for bumping in to you." I smiled even though I was terrified. This was the man I didn't want to meet yet.  Shūkurō Tsukishima. He smiled at me as he took the book from my hands.

"Thanks."

"Uh. No problem!" I smiled and continued walking.

"Hey! Whats your name?!" He called out.

"Uhhh." I though about it and decided to just tell him.

"(Y/N). (Y/N) (L/N)" I said as I walked away nothing else being said. I walked towards the hill Toshiro normally is during this time of day. The sunset. So vibrant and full of colour it gives a happy vibe. Every time I look at it it reminds me of Toshiro and all the memories we've had. When we first met he was staring at me in the classroom. I chuckled at the thought. Then when we met right here and fought about my power. I miss him. But I can't go back to the Soul Society. Not right now at least. Ichigo will find out about his fullbringer powers soon. With Chads help of course. But it was getting dark so I continued my journey home.

I walked into their house and just face planted the couch. I was thinking about Tsukishima. He met me so it could be troublesome. I groaned in annoyance as soon as Yuzu came out of the kitchen.

"Long day?" I lifted my head so she could hear me speak.

"Ugh. You could say that again."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not right now."

"Okay. Well you can tell me when your ready." I smiled at her and she returned it before going somewhere. I face planted the cushion again and just thought about random things until I decided to talk to Ichigo so I knocked on his door and he opened it. He gestured for me to come in and I sat on his bed.

"So. What do you wanna talk about?"

"Orihime came over earlier then?"

"Uh. Yeah. She was acting strange"

"Yeah. Don't worry about it. It is Orihime after all" I giggled then frowned deep in thought. 'Wait if Orihime came over then that means...' My head shot up with me eyes wide. 

"Uryu!" I shouted. Ichigo looked at me confused then saw the fear and horror in my eyes.

"What happened?" At that moment sirens were heard. 

"Uh...nothing to worry about" I gave a fake smile.

"Look don't worry about it. I-I uh. It's just something for me to worry about."

 "(Y/N) don't hide things from me. I don't want you to feel like your facing this alone." He quoted me on what I said to him earlier. 

"Anyways I'm gonna go. I'm sure you have some of your own things to worry about" I picked up his soul reaper pass and chucked it his direction. He just stared at it. 

"Anyways. I'm gonna hang with the girls. Later." I waved and walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. Almost instantly I saw Ichigo sprint past me and out the door.

"Well. He's throwing the pass away then." I mumbled to myself. Yuzu heard the door slam and walked in the room.

"Hey. Where did Ichigo run off to?" Yuzu asked.