Chapter 24

I've been training with the visoreds for two weeks. I've been missing school and Ichigo's suspicious of my actions but he doesn't know anything from the spiritual world anymore. But I'm trying.
"That's it for today." Shinji said out of breath.
"No! Please I'm almost there!"
"We can't (Y/N)! Everyone's tired. Your very powerful it's not surprising. You've been good over the past couple of weeks."
"I know but...I can't go back with my hollow the way it is."
"You can't be afraid to have a normal life, (Y/N) Go to school again tomorrow."
"But...what if I hurt them?!"
"You won't you've controlled it. Now all you need to do is to learn to summon it."
"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow...after school."
"Ok. Bye kid!"
"Dont call me that!" I yelled
"Whatever" He groaned
~le time skip~
I woke up and felt happy. 'why am I so chirpy this morning?' I asked myself. Then I remembered.
"My training! Oh why did I agree to go to school! I can't hurt anyone, but... it'll be nice to see them again" I smiled to myself. I jumped out of bed and pit my school uniform on. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. I ate breakfast and walked to Ichigo's. I knocked on the door only to see Isshin once again.
"Hey, is he ready yet? Or is he being lazy again."
"He's still in his room but he's almost done."
" I'll wait for him then." I walked inside and saw the girls.
"Hey, how've you been?"
"(Y/N)! Omg it's so nice to see you again!" Yuzu yelled in excitement as she hugged me tightly.
"It's been two weeks Yuzu. It's not like I died" I laughed.
"I know but we missed you, especially Ichigo he's been acting really strange lately."
"I'll talk to him don't worry." That's when I heard someone coming downstairs.
"What's all the racket Yuzu, your really loud this morning" Ichigo said holding his head and groaning in pain. Then he looked up at me. I smiled.
"C'mon Ichigo! I dont want to be late for school coz of you." He kept his eyes on me for a couple of seconds then tan up to me and hugged me tightly I was shocked then I hugged back with a smile on my face. Then let go.
"C'mon Ichigo were gunna be late!" I yelled dragging him out the door grabbing his backpack on the way out.
"Ok, first things first...where the hell have you been?! And second why haven't you visited in ages?!"
"Pretty sure that's the same question just said differently" I laughed.
"I'm being serious!"
"Well I've been...training"
"For what?!"
"You don't need to know"
"C'mon (Y/N)! I might not be apart of that anymore but it would be nice to know!"
"All you need to know is, everyone is safe, as long as I'm careful."
"What do you mean?"
"I've been training with...the visoreds."
"What?! Why?" Then the look on his face, he knew why.
"How? Mine was almost twice my strength! Imagine your power!"
"I know, that's what I meant by as long as im careful"
"How's it going? T-the training, I mean"
"Well, ive controlled it, for now, but I just need to learn to summon it. Then I'll know that everyone is safe with me around"
"Is that why no one has seen you around at all."
"Yeah well, since the visoreds were in the Soul society they all left. Just for me. Heh kinda stupid really, two weeks without them."
"Well you'll do fine, I mean look I did fine...-ish and I'm a screw up"
"Yeah I guess your right"
"Hey your not meant to agree!"
"Sorry, just wanted to see your reaction." We both started laughing.
"Nice to see you laughing again, heck making you smile is hard."
"Not when it's you" he smiled a little
"Thanks, anyways let's go! I wanna see the guys again!" I ran in front with him following behind me till we got to the school gates. I walked to my class and set my stuff next to my desk and tried to sort through things till well...
"(Y/N)!" I heard a voice scream as I was being clutched to death.
"Hey Orihime." I said with a neutral voice.
"Where have you been?! We've been so worried about you!"
"I've been training! I know you lot have too!"
"But why haven't you been in school?"
"With my power it needs a lot of training so I've skipped school for a bit. It's really no problem."
"Ok, well it's nice to have you back" That's when sensei walked in so lessons began. But my mind was somewhere else. 'It will all be fine...nothing will happen.'
"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" I got taken away from my thoughts.
"Huh?"
"What's the answer?" Sensei asked.
"Uhh..I don't know. Sorry sensei."
"Please pay attention during classes young lady. I'll see you in detention!" I sighed in annoyance. And held my head down in shame. 'I have never had detention, even in my normal life. Ugh! This is messing with me.' I payed close attention to the lesson just so I wouldn't get in more trouble and waited till lunch break.
I started packing my stuff away but the squad waited for me untill I was done.
"Why are you lot waiting around?" I asked not looking at them.
"We wanna walk with you." Orihime answered.
"Why?"
"Because we always do...are you ok? You seem a bit tense." Orihime asked concerned and confused
"Uh... yeah. Just got a lot on my mind heh." I laughed nervously. 'why am I nervous? They're my best friends'
"Anyways let's go." I smiled as I grabbed my bag and started walking towards the door.
'Maybe because you know I'm here!'
'What? How? This is what I was afraid of!'
'Well you should be. Because I'm back and I'm taking everything you love with me!' It was at that moment when I felt excruciating pain in my head. I fell to the floor holding my head in pain. Orihime ran towards me while the others are trying to get people out if the way.
"(Y/N)? Are you ok? Your spiritual pressure is increasing! Calm down!" All I did was scream in pain. Then I felt someone pick me up and run with the others following. They took me to a spacious area. The others went behind the shield that was around me until Urahara arrived. Then I passed out.
_________________________________________________________________________

Hope you have enjoyed so far. So your hollow has increased in power the only day you go to school. If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line!

I'm going away for two weeks so there won't be a chapter for that long because I won't have any Internet hope you guys understand xx

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10