Chapter 21

I was walking towards the tenth division when someone stopped me. They picked me up over their shoulder and took me through the senkaimon. Their identity was still hidden. They carried me till I saw Karakura Town below us.

"Put me down! Who are you?!" I asked and commanded.

"Heh...Really? You don't attack or anything? I know you're capable of that (Y/N)" They replied. 'It's a male voice! But...it sounds familiar?!"

"Huh?! How do you know my name?!" I asked.

"Wow, I'm kinda offended that you don't remember me. Its been like a month!" He said, like he knew me,

"Wha-?" Then I know why I reconised his voice.

"...Grimmjow?!" I asked happily.

"Of course!" He replied taking the hood of his head. Then I remembered. My eyes were wide.

"B-But you died! I seen it with my own eyes!" I yelled/exclaimed.

"Thank that creepy clown of a captain" He smirked

"Captain Kurotsuchi?" I questioned.

"Heck if I know!" He said cockily.

"Will you put me down now please?" I asked kindly.

"Oh yeah, of course." He placed me on the ground.

"Thanks. Anyways, why did you bring me here? It couldn't of been because you wanted to talk? Otherwise you would've taken me back to Hueco Mundo." I asked genuinely confused.

"Yeah, I would've but none of the soul reapers can see me, if they do I don't know what'll happen." He explained.

"Yeah, but you still have two years till you actually show Ichigo and everyone else that you're alive!" I exlaimed.

"What?! Why?" He asked pissed off.

"Because of the battle against the quincies! No one can know! But until then you and Nelliel will take care of Hueco Mundo" I explained.

"I'm not getting stuck there! I spent ages there with Aizen!"

"That was you're choice Grimmjow! But I have to go. Toshiro will be wondering why I'm late." My voice was quieter as I had a smile on my face.

"Toshiro? Who's that?" He asked not knowing about our relationship.

"Shit, I didn't tell you did I? Well before you took me to Aizen! Me and Toshiro started dating. Thats why I was so shifty and scared about going to Karakura for the war. But now he understands why I did what I did! So were happy!"

"You're dating? Someone?"

"Yeah! It's great isn't it!"

"Why?!" The smile was wiped off my face.

"Huh? Why what?"

"Why are you dating a Soul Reaper?!"

"Um? maybe because I love him!"

"You shouldn't!"

"Why?!" At this point I was up close trying to make him see the point.

"Because you should love me instead!" He growled in anger.

"Wha-?" And at that moment his lips crashed against mine. My eyes opened wide but I couldn't move. Then I pulled away. I had a look of pure shock on my face. I slapped his cheek. I'm so glad its not the one with his mask on.

"What are you doing Grimmjow?!"

"I need you! You are the only person that understands me!"

"I'm in a relationship Grimmjow! Leave! Never speak to me again! Not until you come to your senses, and please don't try to take me away from Toshiro. Because it'll never work!" Then I looked to my left and saw Toshiro standing there tears in his eyes. The look of anger and hatred disappeared from my eyes and filled with worry and apology. I saw the pain in his eyes as he flash-stepped away from us. I took one last look at Grimmjow and growled in anger then I flash-stepped to find Toshiro.