Chapter 17

I woke up in my bed. I was confused. I'm sure I fell asleep on the roof on Toshiros shoulder. Then I saw him. He was sleeping on the ground so peacefully. He needed to sleep somewhere other than the floor or he'll wake up in pain. So I picked him up and carried him bridal style to my bad and put the covers over him. I then decided to make breakfast for us.

~Toshiro P.O.V~

Me and (Y/N) were stargazing again. I'm glad I  finally had the courage to tell her how I feel. I'm glad that she accepted my feelings and returned them with the same amount of passion and love. I felt her head fall onto my shoulder. She fell asleep. She was adorable when she slept. So I decided to carry her bridal style into her house and take her to bed. I put the covers over her then decide to go on the floor. Then I fell asleep myself.

I woke up and I felt warm. But I woke up in her bed. 'I'm sure that I fell asleep on the floor.' That's when I decided to go downstairs. I got to the living room and saw (Y/N) cooking something in the kitchen.

~Your P.O.V~

I was making some pancakes for me and Toshiro. I know he wakes up early anyways. Then I heard footsteps coming from the living room.

"Morning Toshiro" I said still placing the pancakes on a plate.

"Morning" He said in his morning voice. 'Omg! His morning voice is so sexy!' 

"Here, I made you some pancakes" I said taking the plate towards him and set it down on the table.

"Thank you. They smell divine." He said as I walked away to get my own breakfast. I sat down and started eating. 

"So about last night?" Toshiro asked.

"Yeah?"

"How did I end up in your bed."

"I was going to ask you the same thing. But I woke up and saw you sleeping on the floor. And I didn't want you to get hurt because you slept somewhere uncomfortable. So I picked you up and put you to bed to make sure you were more comfortable." I explained to him.

"You picked me up?" he questioned like he didn't believe me. 

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I cannot pick up a shorty" I smirked as I gave him a nickname I knew he disliked.

"Don't call me that!! ... And thank you"

"For what?" I questioned.

"Well first of for making breakfast because it was amazing! And also for last night. I was worried you would see me differently and that you wouldn't return my feelings." He explained scratching the back of his neck.

"Why would you think that?!"

"I don't know i was just nervous plus you didn't react when I kissed you yesterday." He explained

"I kissed you back didn't I?"

"After I pulled away"

"Look, the reason I didn't react was because I didn't know what was going on I thought I was dreaming! Then when you pulled back I knew I wanted to kiss you back so I did." I calmly said.

"Did you really think you were dreaming?" He questioned with a laugh

"Well, yeah. I liked you ever since I first laid eyes on you. But because I know that you love me back. I know that I couldn't live without you!" I explained 

"You know what. I was thinking the exact same thing." 

"Heh. Anyways we should get going. I'm not going to be late for school because of you." I laughed. We both got ready for school and started walking. We were half way there when I felt Toshiro lace his fingers around my own. I looked down at our hands and smiled. I squeezed his hand showing him that I was happy. We walked into school hand-in-hand and as soon as I saw Rangiku I let go of his hand. My hand felt cold without holding his and his smile turned into his normal frown.