Chapter 31

I woke up quite late so I had to rush to get ready. I had a quick shower, got into my uniform and rushed downstairs. I grabbed some toast and shoved it in my mouth while grabbing my backpack. I finished the toast then left. But as I opened the door I bumped into someone.
"Ouch!" I rubbed my head and looked up.
"Hey you okay?" He held out a hand.
"Uh yeah." I grabbed hold of his hand and he helped me up. I locked the door and started walking with Ichigo.
"What's the rush then?"
"I got up late." I mumbled.
"That's not like you?"
"Uh...stress I guess...heh" I rubber the name of my neck.
"Is it the 'events' that I'm not allowed to know about" he asked making quotation marks with his fingers.
"Hey you know perfectly well why you can't know and yes. Yes it is." He sighed at my reply.
"Alright"
"Hey don't get sad on me! I'll hurt you Kurosaki!" I giggled as he laughed at my statement. We finally made it to school and went straight to Orihime.
"Hey (Y/N)! Hey Ichigo!" She blushed at him. 'He really is clueless' I smirked at the thought.
"Hey Hime, how's things?"
"Everything's going great!" She said in he cheerful tone. We walked to our class and I was talking to her about her and Chad's training without Ichigo overhearing us.
"Hey where's Chad?" I asked.
"I don't know...I haven't seen him in a couple of days. Maybe we should check up on him after school?!"
Then sensei walked in and lessons began.
~Le time skip~
Ichigo and me were outside when some people came to the school gates.
"Were here looking for the guy named Ichigo Kurosaki! Where is he?!"
"What's with that guy? Where is he from? I don't recognize this guy at  all?" They continued to yell into the school until Uryu started talking.
"Excuse me. Enough with the outdated scare tactics can't you see your making everyone nervous for no good reason? Now hurry along and go home."
"Huh?! Are you Kurosaki?!"
"What did you say?" Uryu chucked him to the ground.
"Hey! What the hell was that?! You asking for trouble ya punk?!"
"That's exactly what I was gonna ask you. What part of me said Kurosaki?!"
"So what's with this four eyed guy?!"
"I take back what I just said, you don't have to leave. In fact don't any of you think your allowed to leave"
"That idiot, did he just cone out to make things worse?" Ichigo said next to me. All of the men lunged at Uryu and without thinking Ichigo stopped them.
"Ow ow ow ow"
"Okay, and one, two, three, four..." Ichigo kept counting as the man squealed in pain. I giggled at the sight. Then Uryu kicked Ichigo's back.
"Hey! What's the big idea?!"
"Why don't you tell me? Why did you even jump in for?"
"Wha-? Its really not obvious to you? I jumped in to get you to back off"
The guy with plasters and bandages over his face pointed at Ichigo.
"That, that's the guy"
"Him?" The big guy growled.
"He's the one who jumped me!" Ichigo looked towards him.
"Your that thief" the man looked scared.
"The only reason I punched you is because you were ripping someone off. So what're you crying about?"
"Shut up!"
"I've already heard enough here, ready for your beat down Kurosa-!" Both boys punched him. Ichigo looked at Uryu.
"This is none of your business, he came looking for me so back off!"
"This became my business a while ago, so you back off!"
"You get involved and it turns into a huge mess, don't forget your our class president you dumbass!"
"What the hell are you two yapping about?!" The males said with bats in their hands. The boys were blocking them. I walked towards them.
"Hey who's she?!" The boys had lust in their eyes. 'Tch, typical'
"Hey. Its a school dumbass! I'm a student." The males continued to  attack Ichigo and Uryu with me still there and I began beating them up as well. 'Damn I'm glad I wear shorts under my uniform' that's when the boys started having an argument about Uryu attacking hollows and blah blah blah. Then we heard a voice. It was Yokochini.
"Hey Kurosaki! Glad to see your still doing well. You do remember me doncha kid?" Ichigo thought for a bit
"No"
"Why you bastard I'll kill you!" But before he could do anything a woman stopped him and beat him to the ground along with the rest of the men with a dark aura and a grin plastered on her face. Ikumi Unagiya. Ichigo's boss.
"You seem to be having fun, Ichigo my boy."
"She knows you. Do you know who she is?" Uryu asked. Both him and Ichigo had a look of fear on their face as Ichigo replied.
"My boss."
"Always coming up with these lame excuses not to work for me. Well this is the last straw. Your coming with me right now!"
"No way" she had a look that could kill others even if her back was turned, she had a spark in her eye as she ran towards Ichigo grabbed him and took him with her in her van. I sweat dropped.
"Amazing. She just called Ichigo of in one sweeping move. Who is she?"
"Ugh. Its best not to ask questions. I actually forgot about that part..." Just like the others he didn't question me when something like this came up. But we just started to walk back to class. When Orihime came and had a chat with Uryu but I just walked away.
~Le time skip~
I was at Uraharas talking about the current situation because I know how good he is at keeping secrets. Then I heard Jinta yelling at the kids playing baseball. Then Tessai telling him off.
"Is Mr Urahara home?"
"Yes. Here I am." He walked up to Karin. I hid away so she wouldn't question me as to why I was here.
"Well how unexpected. If it isn't Miss Kurosaki" Urahara collected stuff and put them in a bag as he advertised them.
"Is there anything else that you need?"
"Nope."
"Well. What about our newest product..." Blah blah blah.
"How is it different?"
"It had Vitamin C"
"Skip it. Thanks" She stood up as she grabbed the bag of 'goods'.
"You sure I don't need to pay you for this?"
"Yeah were good. The thing is I owe your older brother a lot"
"I see."
"So hey. How is your brother anyway? Same as always?"
"Yup"
"And..your ok with what's happened?"
"Yeah" there was a long pause.
"Its alright. Ichigo doesn't need to get his soul reaper powers back. My brothers always been fighting for us. Even before be became a soul reaper. There was always something or someone he had to protect. And he always carried that burden himself. So the way it is now...is ok with me. From now on, its our turn to protect Ichigo. I'll see ya." And she walked out.
I walked up to Urahara.
"Does she not understand the danger she's putting herself into?" I asked him.
"I think she knows. But she's trying to do what Ichigo did. And help her family and friends."
"Yeah. I guess your right."
"So. She still doesn't know?"
"Know about what?"
"Your power?"
"No. I can hide my spiritual pressure completely do she has no clue. Even if there are hollows I know everyone else can sort it out so I pretend I don't know its there. I pretend to be a normal human. Anyways. I should get going."
"Alright. Bye!"
"Bye!" I left and walked towards my house so I could get dressed before going to Ichigo's. 'Karin will probably find out about my power soon. Whenever they ask how I got hurt I always make an excuse. I could never tell them the truth.'
_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry about this chapter. I just went along with what the episode showed and it took way to long. But its boxing day! So this is my Christmas update. I'll try to get the next one out ASAP!

Hope you have enjoyed so far.  If you have any suggestions then put them in the comments but they have to go with the story line.

Enjoy the rest of the story.

~animefreak10