They noticed me running towards them. "You're supposed to be in class Talia." Scott told me but I shook my head.  "I want to help, what's going on?"

"Deaton was taken as the third sacrifice.  I need to go to the clinic to find any clues to know where he was taken." He answered.  We all hopped into Stiles' Jeep and headed over.

While heading towards the clinic Stiles pulled out his phone and called his dad.  "Dad!  I need you to go to the animal clinic.  Deaton called Scott and said he was being taken!"  I could hear Sheriff Stilinski's voice over the phone.  "Dad I don't have time to go into detail just meet us there!"  He then hanged up.

When we got to the Animal Clinic we saw Stile's dad and his deputy Tara Graeme already there.  "I'm sorry guys, we were too late."

"But don't worry, we're gonna do everything we can to find him." His deputy told us. Us three nodded and Scott grabbed my hand and Stiles' arm, pulling us into the Cat clinic.

"I think we should tell him what's going on." He told us and Stiles' eyes widen. "What? When your mom found out about you she didn't even look at you for weeks. I can't go through that."

"But she got over it and now we're both closer then ever." Scott said.

"My dad is overwhelmed by the case already." Stiles started. "He's overwhelmed because he has no clue on why people in the town he's supposed to protect are dying. He's gonna find out sooner or later." Scott interjected.

"What if telling him all this gets him killed? I can't lose another parent." Stiles said, looking down. I placed my hand on his shoulder, "No he won't get killed because we will be there to protect him." He looked up at me and nodded. "Okay, I'll tell him."

Scott patted him on the shoulder and gave me a warm smile. When we walked out of the room we saw Ms. Morrell talking to the sheriff and deputy. Once they left Ms. Morrell turned to us. "The law enforcement is never gonna find Deaton on time. If you guys hope to find him you need to find the one person who may actually have the ability to seek out the supernatural."

Me, Scott, and Stiles looked at each other, all knowing the person Ms. Morrell was talking about....Lydia.

We all left to go back to school. While Stiles and Scott went to go find Lydia, I had to go talk to my mom. When I entered her classroom no one was in there except for her. "You don't have a class?"

She shook her head. "This is my planning period. Is there something you need?" I stepped in front of her desk. "I need to talk to Amelia now!"

"You asked for me darling..." Me and my mom turned around to see Amelia standing there in a green dress and black hat.  I glared at her and shouted.  "You kidnapped Deaton!"

She smiled at me, "Of course honey, he is a healer and I needed one more.  But that's not the only reason I chose him."  I looked at her confused. "What do you mean?"

"I needed him out of the clinic because inside holds the ingredients that can help us perform The Dark Ritual." She explained.  "But you're gonna kill him." I snapped and she smirked.  "It's necessary Talia and if I find out you helped him escape in anyway I will crush your heart until it's just dust."

"But what happens if Scott and the others find out where he is and I'm with them?  What do you want me to do?"  I asked and an evil smirk showed up on her face.  "Kill them, they've been a pain in my ass for a while now."