Be quiet

( so 2 months ago I said I'll write more, turns out I didn't and I'm a meanie, this kinda is off topic of the whole ' story ' but I got a kinky idea and I wanna do it so bear with me )
Dave wakes up and looks around, the room empty. A note on the side table, stating, " Baby boy, Daddy went to work early, don't be mad when you wake up, there's some food in the fridge you just need to heat it up, love you." Dave huffs as he gets up and goes into his closet, picking out a pink and brown dress, with stockings and high heels, he preps himself carefully as he slowly pushes a large dildo inside of him, with a moan of excitement. He pulls on a pair of short shorts so nobody notices his bare bottom. ( ;) ) He walks out and stops at nearby cafes to get pastries and a coffee, finishing them before he gets to the big CEO building that his daddy worked at, he walks in and nods at the receptionist, she already knows who he is because he used to hang out in the lobby until Bro got off of work. He hops into the elevator and pushes the  second to last button, floor 9, thats where Bro's office was. He got a promotion a year ago, giving him his own spacious office. Dave walks to through the hallway as he gets to the door, listening closely to see if he heard any other voice, luckily he seemed to be on break. Dave opens the door and walks in, closing and locking it behind him. Bro looks up at him and puts down the pen that he was holding in his hand, " Baby boy, what are you doing here? And in that of all things ( fun fact when I typed things it went to thongs :| ) Bro said as he looked cautiously up and down Dave's figure. " I missed you a lot, so I came to see you Daddy~ " Dave coos as he puts his slender hands on the desk, he looks at Bro and leans forward, his pink lips next to his ear. " I was so lonely daddy, I started touching myself, and thinking of how you would pound me so hard if you saw me in a dress" he whispers as he slowly crawls onto the almost cluttered desk, he lifts up his poofy dress to reveal his clothed cock, hard and twitching. " Baby you can't to this while I'm at work," Bro growled out as he caresses Dave's upper thigh and slowly pulls him a bit closer to his body. " But daddy, I'm so wet for you, please fuck me daddy, please? " Dave whispers as he scoots his legs so that he's sitting and his thighs are spread apart. " Only one time, and you have to keep quiet okay? " Bro says as he leans up to bite Dave's marked up neck, licking up and down as Dave moans softly, " o-okay daddy~ " he whispers as he lifts up his dress higher. Bro's hands slowly go along his curves, finding themselves at his ass as he pulls him closer into his lap. He unzips his pants and pulls both them and his boxers down, his cock popping out. Dave looks down and almost drools at the sight, he slides off his shorts and tosses them somewhere, forgetting that he's in an office and not in the apartment. Bro's eyes widen as Dave pulls out the large object inside him, setting it on the desk as he spreads his cheeks apart and slowly sinks down onto the awaiting organ. Dave moans as he starts to bounce up and down, wrapping his hands around Bro's neck and Bro's arms grasp onto Dave's hips, pounding into him mercilessly. Dave moans loudly and Bro covers his mouth, " Remember our deal, you be quiet for daddy and he'll continue to fuck you, okay baby boy?" Bro says in a raspy voice as Dave nods his head quickly. The minutes pass as Bro tests Dave's ability to contain his voice, a few loud moans slipping between his lips, but he quickly cuts them off. An hour passes at the most and they both have cum twice, well Dave three times but he won't admit it. Dave slowly gets up and puts the dildo back inside him, to prevent causing a mess all over the office. " I'll see you at home daddy~ " he whispers as he puts on his shorts and scurries out of the room, leaving a sweaty man in a suit, with a limp dick.
( um so, rusty I know, but uh hey, at least I updated )